Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Arsenal look like they've beaten Man City. Whether the hunger has dried up a bit, it's injuries, or loss of form, it's definitely possible Man City will lose the title to Arsenal, Liverpool, or dare I say it as massiveoutsiders, a team like us 

15 hours ago, Alex said:

If it’s not us, which I don’t think it will be this season, I’d rather it was Man City again. 

^Sports Washed ^

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Alex said:

If it’s not us, which I don’t think it will be this season, I’d rather it was Man City again. 

Aye same, its basically a non-event if they win it compared to anyone else.

Fuck anyone else.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Fuck anyone else.

Especially Liverpool and ManU, although the latter is probably moot. 

Edited by RobinRobin

14 hours ago, Andrew said:

Fuck anyone else.

If Liverpool won it we’d have to hear about how Klopp rounded up the lads and took them to the supermarket to pack bags as a fundraiser for his transfer funds. He then valiantly took the £30 raised and bought a world cup winner and a few other players, which equated for a net spend of £100m profit if you add in the Coutinho sale from donkeys years ago, just have to ignore a bunch of players they’ve bought in the meantime. We will then get a bunch of Klopp being happy, everyone is his best mate, and the insufferable, spineless cunts who interview him all forget that he’s a massive, massive cunt of a bloke and go back to licking his hairy hoop. He will fly to Turkey for some more fake veneers ahead of the title winning game. 

I’ll pass on them cunts winning it. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 7

Completely agree. Man City preferably. Perhaps Arsenal otherwise. 

Want to see Liverpool and Man Utd dwindle down to nothingness the insufferable pricks. Ten Hag is making good progress on that. Shame Liverpool signed a couple of decent players and look to be a force again. 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Completely agree. Man City preferably. Perhaps Arsenal otherwise. 

Want to see Liverpool and Man Utd dwindle down to nothingness the insufferable pricks. Ten Hag is making good progress on that. Shame Liverpool signed a couple of decent players and look to be a force again. 

I don't think Liverpool are a force tbf. I think they have a pretty average defence, and they seemingly have very little defensive cover in midfield. Their attacking threat is immense, and they are riding a wave at the minute, but I don't think they are good enough to keep it going. I think that's similarly true of Spurs - they look good, but i don't think they are good enough to keep it going

I'd prefer Arsenal to win it if not us. Someone to break up the standard Man City storming the league scenario.