Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

6 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Not going to lie, if you asked me before the group draw, I would have said we will end up getting PSG and that we will beat them 4-1. I would also have named Miggy, Burn, Longstaff and Schar as the scorers. To be fair, if I had been asked, I would probably have called this before the take over. 

How is the bacon, did you say?

• Haha 3

I know, I know, YouTube analysis. But I like this kid. His analysis is good, he's got a soft spot for us, and he's a lifelong QPR fan so he gets it and he's not some dick who thinks the world starts and ends with the "Big 6".

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I know, I know, YouTube analysis. But I like this kid. His analysis is good, he's got a soft spot for us, and he's a lifelong QPR fan so he gets it and he's not some dick who thinks the world starts and ends with the "Big 6".

As an example, tweeting that Dan Burn having his goal moment stolen from him by VAR was worse than the Liverpool offside decision. :lol:

Knows exactly what he's doing. Understands what the REAL problem with VAR is and BREAKS Liverpool twitter. He's a good kid.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Fucking magic that. The only thing that was a negative for me was the stream I watched made me suffer through the absolutely worst fucking commentary I’ve ever heard in my life, that thick fucking cunt Ray Hudson - jesus fucking wept what an insufferable prick. The press is absolutely back now, confidence will be sky high after that what a brilliant performance where we barely gave them a sniff. 

Guess who 5 Live havegot on to talk about it. John fucking Carver.  :lol:

• Haha 7

Bed at 1 and fucking cat woke me up at 6 and Im still smiling non stop. :lol:   Hung over, voice gone, ears ringing and need a proper fry up to sort me out. 

What a fucking night though, even though me and my weak bladder were stuck right in the middle of a row, apologies to all the toes that got stood on. We were 2nd back row in the leazes east stand corner and whilst the low roof does increase the sound, it was truly non stop noise throughout the game. Never experienced noise like it. You could tell the fans had given everything as it was almost deadly quiet walking and queueing for the metro. Everyone was spent.

Such a proud night to be a Newcastle fan, almost like being in a "if Carlsberg did Champion league nights" commercial.

How the hell they will manage to get themselves recovered and ready for West Ham is beyond me. Absolutely class.

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Andrew said:

@LondonBlue called it tbh. They can't handle being pressed the way we can do it. Theyve produced absolutely fuck all. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I did wonder if the post Neymar, Messi era would change that. 

Top result fellas.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna put this off now and stick a podcast on. The whole of the NE is gonna be knackered tomorrow. Either hungover or adrenaline sleep-starved.

At my mate's shed/bar, got home a bit pissed around eleven, watched YouTube videos of everything I could see about the match. Didn't get to bed until 01.35. Had to be up at 05.15. Reminds me of a very similar timetable to the original Barcelona game. Fucking brutal but worth it. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Alvarez has scored a worldy

He did.

Got to watch the last few minutes of your match as ours finished first. So i got to see 1 goal at least. Nice one. No-one likes the froggies.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

As an example, tweeting that Dan Burn having his goal moment stolen from him by VAR was worse than the Liverpool offside decision. :lol:

Knows exactly what he's doing. Understands what the REAL problem with VAR is and BREAKS Liverpool twitter. He's a good kid.

Hope he never succumbs to working full time for Sky or anyone like that.

His channel is quality and he likes us 🙂

• Like 2