General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Told you to get it out man, might want to have a look how much you paid for the chimney to be sealed up as well. Doesn't sound like it was done right.

Aye, the builders I got were shite , true enough. Loads of shoddy work, really regret using them.

Imagine Renton's dreams.

The Silence of the Gulls: Gordon Ramsey is forcing him to eat flies, maggots are crawling out the walls and a seagull is squarking sadly in the distance.

:lol:

And the shit builder sitting in a pub laughing and drinking spending Renton's money is Jeremy Corbyn.

If I'd got it out alive I would have had to euthanize it. 2 flies on Saturday. 10 yesterday. 20 today. Exponential growth! I read somewhere that for something this size, it will decompose on 2 to 3 weeks and the maggots will then run out of food and no more flies. If I can't find the "leak" tomorrow I'm going to wait it out I reckon, as long as there is no smell. Fortunately it's the less used of 2 reception rooms and has a pretty much air tight door to the hall.

Is that exponential? 400%, then 100%?

Can see that the count is getting bigger each iteration, but growth is slowing, right?

Colin Murray resigns from talk sport, due to them being bought out by news corp. Apparently there will be a big tie up between the station and the sun, and as a dedicated Liverpool supporter, he's not having any of that.

He was the only thing worth listening to on there, now that 5live during the day is pretty much an audio version of loose women :glare:

Colin Murray resigns from talk sport, due to them being bought out by news corp. Apparently there will be a big tie up between the station and the sun, and as a dedicated Liverpool supporter, he's not having any of that.

He was the only thing worth listening to on there, now that 5live during the day is pretty much an audio version of loose women :glare:

Bob Mortimer just started a show on saturdays with his mackem "get in the sea" podcasting mate.

Listened to a lot of the podcasts and they were canny, gave up when they kept doing the same schtick every week.

haven't listened to them on Talksport, but "get in the sea" just RT'd Murray's resignation, so I assume he and BM are thinking about their position.

Never listen to talkSport, but that's a ballsy and principled move in a world without much of that going on.

Fair play to him and hope he gets another job soon enough.

I remember Murray once said something interesting about Newcastle that gave me pause as i'd never liked him.

Called out Ashley for exactly what he is, rather than buying into the "saved the club" shite most distant observers bought into and hammered fans for.

The new regime withdrew a new contract offer for Collymore this week too, so he was basically sacked. Don't want to look at his morals or principles too much :D

woahhhhhhhhhhhh there, nothing especially him, is worth listening to, he's an arse

do you know him like?...or are you just not keen on his work?

I remember Murray once said something interesting about Newcastle that gave me pause as i'd never liked him.

Called out Ashley for exactly what he is, rather than buying into the "saved the club" shite most distant observers bought into and hammered fans for.

He's always been pretty fair minded iyam, far more than some of his peers, the fuckin Chappers balloon on 5live fir instance. I remember when he said that last season, and Adrian Durham did a fair bit on how Ashley was running the club into the ground. Not that anyone with more 6 functioning brain cells could warm in anyway to Adrian Durham :glare:

work

awful pundit , stopped watching motd2 soon as he appeared on it, can't stand him

Most criticism of football media types I can understand, but am not really bothered too much by any of them tbh. For me though Colin Murray comes across as about the least offensive of the lot. I can see am in a minority here though :D

I like Kelly too, when he has to sit in for that piss pot Brazil. Not keen on those pair in the afternoons though.....zzzzzzz....

Aye, the spurs one is passable, the old Chelsea one is bitter as fuck. Never let's an opportunity to knock the toon pass by either. You'd think the cunt would be thanking his lucky stars for his club's lottery win but all he does is moan. Concur with Murray and recall the show HF is on about, the only reason I don't listen to it is the constant adverts and his usual guests who I can't stand, (Danny Murphy, Hamann, Perry Groves and that incredibly shit cockney comedian, Bob Mills).

We are developing a new early detection micromesh system called securenet. In the new product meeting I was asked how long to produce a test plan. I said "surely it would be better to destroy it now and kill the developer to save that dude from the future the bother" the CTO was not impressed.

Hawskby and Jacobs are ok, Danny Kelly too

Hawskby and Jacobs are absolutley horrendus. The audio versio of on the buses with their shite jokes and their arse licking and that fucking laugh of Hawksbee's fuck me.

Murray was decent, but when Didi was on there trying to defend Sakoh's drug taking, what a joke. Until Steve Bunce basically told him he was talking shite.

Most criticism of football media types I can understand, but am not really bothered too much by any of them tbh. For me though Colin Murray comes across as about the least offensive of the lot. I can see am in a minority here though :D

I think he's canny sound. Probably because he one of the few who was canny towards the club and its fans when he was presenting on Channel 5 (iirc) when we had that Uefa Cup run under Roeder.

Edited by Alex

I think he's canny sound. Probably because he one of the few who was canny towards the club and its fans when he was presenting on Channel 5 (iirc) when we had that Uefa Cup run under Roeder.

I think that came across a bit on MOTD2 as well, even though Ant wasn't keen. MOTD 2 (and MOTD) in general leaned a bit more toward cringey banter up until Lawrenson finally fucked off as well so he had that to contend with.