General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

I'm quite curious how many folk forgot to set up an alt before joining. Bet @Andrew and @Tom are working through most of yer Reddit history and have a lot of you marked as the proper-wrong-uns we always suspected.

Only reason I joined tbh.

I don't need to look at reddit histories to know that about you lot :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's exactly why I never joined the subreddit. :lol:

Thought as much. I thought I was being clever setting up another alt but now I'm getting the fear I'll accidentally use the wrong account for something and never be able to show my face here again.

I can’t remember if it was on the emergency Twitter thread, or on NO, or the r/wehaterenton page, but I actually said that I’d used an alt to not sicken people with my depravity :lol:

I was surprised to see Gloomy was such a frequent poster on r/blackwomenshittinginsinks though. 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Imagine if we unearthed that someone was a furry. Would get good odds on Fish being into that gear

Wasn't Ant the furry?

Positive he went full costume with the Flaming Lips one time.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Imagine if we unearthed that someone was a furry. Would get good odds on Fish being into that gear

Rayvin definitely has a suit of the  white lady-cat from Tom and Jerry, with a belly to butt zipper. :lol:

“ Miaoooow… sorry!… purrrrrrrrr!”

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck patron, draw up a book and use the profits to maintain the forum. 

Edit: patreon

Edited by Blastronaut

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listen, I can't help being incredibly popular. I'm used to it now but I understand that it's jarring for you lads to see me treated like C3P0 turning up to meet the ewoks. 

image.gif.04acf0d48c0e86f82db3ed4afd0685fa.gif

• Haha 1

The temptation to go on N-O and call them all cunts is incredibly strong. 

Also thanks for harbouring the refugees and that but TOONTASTIC, the most viewed NUFC forum on the net will never die! 

• Like 2

I kept refreshing this place the last few days wondering what the fuck was happening, before resorting to randomly searching twitter only for Andrew to tell me this was back up :lol: 

Just took a scan through the N-O thread, glad to see Gemmill got a nice confidence boost in the time this place was down. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

I kept refreshing this place the last few days wondering what the fuck was happening, before resorting to randomly searching twitter only for Andrew to tell me this was back up :lol: 

Just took a scan through the N-O thread, glad to see Gemmill got a nice confidence boost in the time this place was down. 

We were wondering where you were/how to get hold of you.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We were wondering where you were/how to get hold of you.

Cheers! And thanks to you, Tom and Meenz for getting it back online - echo what others have said 

Edited by Howay