General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The other one went this morning. He was the picture of health a week ago, started being sick, and it turned out to be pancreatitis. The only way to fix it is for them to eat - he was refusing food so they put a feeding tube in, which is standard but it went horribly wrong for him. He vomited the tube up, which wrapped around his larynx and completely fucked his breathing. He was asthmatic anyway so this really messed him up. 

It was rough this morning cos he was in a proper state when we went to see him. Poor little fucker. 

Had them 12 years and lost both within 6 weeks of one another. Absolute bullshit. 

Sorry to hear that, mate. You must be gutted :( 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The other one went this morning. He was the picture of health a week ago, started being sick, and it turned out to be pancreatitis. The only way to fix it is for them to eat - he was refusing food so they put a feeding tube in, which is standard but it went horribly wrong for him. He vomited the tube up, which wrapped around his larynx and completely fucked his breathing. He was asthmatic anyway so this really messed him up. 

It was rough this morning cos he was in a proper state when we went to see him. Poor little fucker. 

Had them 12 years and lost both within 6 weeks of one another. Absolute bullshit. 

Sorry to hear this mate :sad:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Shit Gemmill, sorry to hear this 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

So sorry to hear this ☹️ It’s horrible, especially after having them so long. Both mine are gone now after 15yrs and I still wait for them to belt down the stairs in a morning when I get home from work and it’s a year since I lost the last one. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

so sorry to hear that. cats are the best. I would be devastated to lose my two in such quick succession 

• Like 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Since we’re on about mutts, this filthy cur is having his pink eggs off next week. 

B2672DAA-556B-40DE-ABAD-40754CB26CD4.thumb.jpeg.607ffe4246b8044511ecb49c4cfb1784.jpeg

RIP Dweezil’s knackers. 

Ah, this reminds me of an old joke. If only I could be arsed to type it all out..... (Robin Robin, stand down from the GIFs, repeat, stand down from the GIFs). :lol:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Since we’re on about mutts, this filthy cur is having his pink eggs off next week. 

B2672DAA-556B-40DE-ABAD-40754CB26CD4.thumb.jpeg.607ffe4246b8044511ecb49c4cfb1784.jpeg

RIP Dweezil’s knackers. 

Took Hamish in for his off and vet talked me out of it, he's still got em !!!

And they're fucking huge !!

B96AAF21-9A48-450D-9B84-38D25C255CAA.jpeg

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

RIP Dweezil’s knackers. 

Frank Knackers son iirc 

• Like 1

Seeing the way the thread is going.....

A great Dane, a terrier and a Jack Russell are sitting in a vet's waiting room , the great Dane bored of pretending to read the reader's digest decides to strike up a conversation with the other two depressed looking dogs;

Great Dane: "Alright, mate? You look miserable as sin, what you in for, if you don't mind me asking?"

The terrier looks up at him almost in tears;

Terrier: "Castration."

Great Dane: "Fucking hell, you poor bastard! How'd that come about?"

Terrier: "Well, my owner was sitting on the settee watching coronation street and I saw her dangling her leg and before you know it I was full of the Frankie Vaughan so I started humping her leg! She went off it, hit me on the head and said she'd had enough and I was getting it chopped off the next day!"

Great Dane: "Fuck's sake mate, that's bad crack."

He looks at the other forlorn dog and asks him his worries.

Jack Russell: " Wey, same as him really, my owner was watching EastEnders and I was feeling a bit rampant, so started to dry hump her leg. She shouted out that enough was enough and I was in for the cruelest cut of all."

Great Dane: "Lads, I don't know what to say? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy."

Terrier: "What about you? Why are you here?"

Great Dane: "Well it's a bit similar to you lads tbh, I was looking for my rubber bone and I'd looked everywhere, garden, behind the settee so I thought I'd check upstairs. I got past the bathroom and there was my owner just out of the shower and her bathrobe fell off her. I was like a baby's arm holding an apple! I ran up behind her, pinned her down with me big paws on her shoulders and bucked the arse off her for about an hour."

Jack Russell: "Fucking hell! Are you in for castration as well?"

The great Dane turned his paws over looking down at them, "Err, no, no, nowt like that, she wants iz to get me nails cut."

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well, this thread has taken a turn… anyone else want to show their pet’s jewels? :lol:

My mate's Weimaraner. Rumour has it other testicles are in orbit around this pair of gargantuan melons.

301885899_1250520579206379_2332447624661103890_n.jpg

• Haha 5