General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Also like the sentiment that we need to "get back to" kindness and compassion. Don't recall those being particularly strong sentiments in my reading of human history tbh.

But aye, that is fake as hell :lol: 

Last night I was sitting in the lounge minding my own business after the kids were put to bed.  I had the big light on.  Wor lass walked into the room and turned the big light off, fuck knows why.   She didn’t turn any other lights on, there was a little residual light coming from the kitchen.  

About three fucking minutes later she said to me, in absolute seriousness, “what are you doing sitting here in the dark?!”  

:lol: 

• Haha 16

6 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I saw it live. It was fucking awesome. I'll check it out, but expecting great things

It should be on bbc iplayer mate, it got better the longer it went on but not his best imo

On 07/09/2022 at 16:17, trophyshy said:

Last night I was sitting in the lounge minding my own business after the kids were put to bed.  I had the big light on.  Wor lass walked into the room and turned the big light off, fuck knows why.   She didn’t turn any other lights on, there was a little residual light coming from the kitchen.  

About three fucking minutes later she said to me, in absolute seriousness, “what are you doing sitting here in the dark?!”  

:lol: 

At least she switches the lights off. Mine will happily wander off to bed and leave every fucker on. And front door unlocked.

15 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

At least she switches the lights off. Mine will happily wander off to bed and leave every fucker on. And front door unlocked.

It's 09:28 in the morning. Overcast, but bright enough. I've just come back up to my office after making a brew in the kitchen. I've honestly turned off every light in the house. Every single one. She's not even in the house.

Drives me fucking insane.

• Haha 4