General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Well I’ve been blessed with the delights of food poisoning or norovirus for the long weekend. Woke up at 4.30am about to puke and nearly made it to the bathroom in time but instead ended up trying to aim my projectile stream of puke into the toilet from about ten feet away resulting in covering nearly the entire back wall in vomit. I’ve since been sick about five times resulting in burst blood vessels all round my eyes and been on the shitter about 15 times today. Unable to keep any liquids down, genuinely don’t think I’ve ever felt worse.

• Sad 4

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well I’ve been blessed with the delights of food poisoning or norovirus for the long weekend. Woke up at 4.30am about to puke and nearly made it to the bathroom in time but instead ended up trying to aim my projectile stream of puke into the toilet from about ten feet away resulting in covering nearly the entire back wall in vomit. I’ve since been sick about five times resulting in burst blood vessels all round my eyes and been on the shitter about 15 times today. Unable to keep any liquids down, genuinely don’t think I’ve ever felt worse.

Fucking hell. I hope you’re over it soon 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Did you stand up to wipe though? 

• Haha 3

On 08/04/2023 at 14:17, ewerk said:

shit the bed!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was going to make a joke about the difference between wretch and retch but then realised your lack of education isn’t a laughing matter.

‘PLEASE SIR, HELP ME, I’M DIEING’

’No, young man. I think you’ll find you’re DYING. Now please find your way off this mortal coil’

• Haha 4

On unrelated boring semantic news. I’m off to Northcote Manor tomorrow night for a feed and a sleep. 

Never had sweetbreads before but fuck me im going to give it a good go

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Am I missing something? (Or are other people not seeing the huge video camera filming the scene?) 

I didn't clock that on the first watch, but I did clock the exaggerated pause, dramatic turn, zero resistance from the woman. 100% for a movie or tv show.

They've recently got a wireless in the office.  Put greatest hits on.  It's at a quiet level where it's nice bit of background noise.

Then Ken BASTARD Bruce joined the station.

His patter is fucking wank. Yet mad cunts were in uproar of him leaving Radio 2.  Says everything about their listener base.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They've recently got a wireless in the office.  Put greatest hits on.  It's at a quiet level where it's nice bit of background noise.

His patter is fucking wank. Yet mad cunts were in uproar of him leaving Radio 2.  Says everything about their listener base.

Td7893.jpg

• Haha 8

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There's something about you wyki, youre both the most predictable person in the world and yet I can never begin to guess what youre going to be really mad about next.

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

There's something about you wyki, youre both the most predictable person in the world and yet I can never begin to guess what youre going to be really mad about next.

Mad As Hell Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

@PaddockLad quite likes Ken Bruce, I'm sure? :cuppa: 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

@PaddockLad quite likes Ken Bruce, I'm sure? :cuppa: 

Ken Bruce is the go to mild mannered easy going mid morning broadcaster. Wykiki obviously doesn’t want his perusal of Ferret Fanciers Weekly spoiled by KB’s polished brogue whilst sipping a small skip sized cup of Yorkshire tea and nibbling on a Pontefract cake:cuppa:

• Haha 8

37 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ken Bruce is the go to mild mannered easy going mid morning broadcaster. Wykiki obviously doesn’t want his perusal of Ferret Fanciers Weekly spoiled by KB’s polished brogue whilst sipping a small skip sized cup of Yorkshire tea and nibbling on a Pontefract cake:cuppa:

You two share the same 'register?' 

I think the only time Ken Bruce would get an airing is on the occasional long car journey. As a bit of a ‘neutral’ option.   I can’t quite see how he’d piss anyone off that much though. Even wyki :lol: 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think the only time Ken Bruce would get an airing is on the occasional long car journey. As a bit of a ‘neutral’ option.   I can’t quite see how he’d piss anyone off that much though. Even wyki :lol: 

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous response 🙂 

• Haha 2