General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Wish to fuck I'd booked Tues, Weds and Thurs off next week - could've went abroad for a week. I'm warming to this Royal Wedding like for not one other reason than it's a day off work. 90 mins and that's it till Tuesday though, had a really good month though. Really good on a lot of levels, 11.5k in happy days. Hope May is even better.

Edited by McFaul

Just saying at work yesterday that even before the wedding was announced, anyone with sense could have used 4 days to get 11 because of Easter being late so I think "gratitude" for the timing is overstated.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...-by-family.html

Lowest of the low. She is the face of Sunderland, look at her boat man, she's never gonna get anyone decent, but that's genetics, to think of saying something as cruel as that sums her up and her city up. See these people should be shot, their kids will be bastards, and so will the grandkids. Just nuke Sunderland even.

Judging by that picture, she's robbed Bobby George's house as well.

Wish to fuck I'd booked Tues, Weds and Thurs off next week - could've went abroad for a week. I'm warming to this Royal Wedding like for not one other reason than it's a day off work.

indeed, don't think anyone really gives a fuck about it, long as neither of them back out to ruin the free day off.

Or if they do get cold feet hopefully it's on the day so it's too late to bring ya into work :)

With all the planning etc that goes into such a thing, even if they bottled it now there's no way you'd have to go to work.

Happy times. Spent last night drinking in the garden with the family watching the bats play above us.

This morning baby sitting the two young uns so breakfast in the garden listening to the birds a tweeting. Managed to bring the telly outside so the bairns can watch Cbeebies while I do a bit of planting.

Then a few hours at work, watch the match, bit more work to get some beer tokens for the young uns christening tomorrow.

Bliss.

Mother-in-law's tomorrow for Easter. Egg hunting in the garden with kids, nieces and nephews, then double roast, beef and lamb with all trimmings, followed by her desserts;

Chocolate sponge, coffee cake with butter icing, strawberry pavlova, rice pudding. All home made.

Plenty of wine to help it on it's way.

I am CT :D

Happy Eostre pagans!

And to you too. What a beeyootiful day!

Isn't it?

Was talking with my 3yr old about where food comes from over breakfast. She piped up ,

" Daddy , milk comes from a cows milk bottom!"

:D

Happy Eostre pagans!

And to you too. What a beeyootiful day!

Isn't it?

Was talking with my 3yr old about where food comes from over breakfast. She piped up ,

" Daddy , milk comes from a cows milk bottom!"

:D

She's already cleverer than some of the kids my other half teaches. When asked where chips come from, one of the answers was "the freezer bit in the shops" :blush:

Mother-in-law's tomorrow for Easter. Egg hunting in the garden with kids, nieces and nephews, then double roast, beef and lamb with all trimmings, followed by her desserts;

Chocolate sponge, coffee cake with butter icing, strawberry pavlova, rice pudding. All home made.

Plenty of wine to help it on it's way.

I am CT :blush:

Done

mr-creosote.jpg

I'm touching cloth. :D