General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Anyone else play hide and seek with their dog?

The dog's not playing. He just can't stand you like the rest of us.

Edited by toonotl

195156.jpg

"I'm getting something........it's coming through from the other side............I can feel pain and anguish.........yellow........some green too........are you there my little friend? Why are you restless?"

budgie-bird.jpg

"Greetings from the other side, Stevie McFaul-Marshall-Barnes. Why am I restless? I am CT's budgie, or should I say I was CT's budgie. Like all his hobbies he got sick of me and buried me under his garden tunnel abortion that he managed to fuck up as well. I cannot rest in peace till he stops tormenting innocent creatures and I see he's tormenting the poor fucking dog now. Please, Stevie, inform the authorites or the OB. Pass on my love to my little chicks and wor lass. Tell them I'm watching over them. Until later......I can see a bright light......it's amazing.......Oh shit! It's just CT's taxi pulling up on the drive. He's got his fucking fog lights on!""

Edited by Howmanheyman

195156.jpg

"I'm getting something........it's coming through from the other side............I can feel pain and anguish.........yellow........some green too........are you there my little friend? Why are you restless?"

budgie-bird.jpg

"Greetings from the other side, Stevie McFaul-Marshall-Barnes. Why am I restless? I am CT's budgie, or should I say I was CT's budgie. Like all his hobbies he got sick of me and buried me under his garden tunnel abortion that he managed to fuck up as well. I cannot rest in peace till he stops tormenting innocent creatures and I see he's tormenting the poor fucking dog now. Please, Stevie, inform the authorites or the OB. Pass on my love to my little chicks and wor lass. Tell them I'm watching over them. Until later......I can see a bright light......it's amazing.......Oh shit! It's just CT's taxi pulling up on the drive. He's got his fucking fog lights on!""

:lol:

195156.jpg

budgie-bird.jpg

:lol:

I do sometimes wonder whether these counter demonstrations simply give the protesters the attention they crave.

Well nobody in London gives a fuck because there are demos every day and no one outside London gives a fuck because it's in London.

Well nobody in London gives a fuck because there are demos every day and no one outside London gives a fuck because it's in London.

If they wanted demonstrations to be effective, they should do them mid-rush hour, around key tube stations. They can troop up and down Whitehall all fucking week and nobody will give a shit, but camp outside Liverpool St and Moorgate at 17:00 and shit will get real.

An ex-boss of mine tells a canny story about getting caught up in may day riots in the city a few years ago and being "trapped" in a pub for a few hours. Subsequently when the G8 thing was on we were told to dress down for a few days before and after and given the option of working from home which I took as I didn't trust the coppers not to kettle every fucker (which they did).

How long should post from the US take to get here? A mate has sent me some stuff over about a month ago and there's no sign of it yet. From looking around, some parts of the internet have said it could take 5-6 weeks, depending on customs fucking about and how busy it is over there. But, most of the posts I found were from a few year ago so things may have changed in that time. Anyone had any experience with it?

way quicker

is he sure it's not sitting at the post office/couriers with some customs tax due on it?

No idea. I've sent him an e-mail but the fucker is probably still in bed or whatever time it is over there. Least I know it should have arrived by now. Hope it hasn't fell out of the plane like Slim Pickens riding the bomb.

I sent a parcel over there a few weeks ago - standard first class via the post office and it got there in 6 days. Not sure what it's like sending stuff in the other direction though, but a month seems excessive.