• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• Tooj

• Tom

• Meenzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

I thought that was quite a big number as well when I noticed it on the third viewing.

You got me.  A Priest, an Imam and a Rabbit walk in to a bar and the Rabbit says, “I think I’m a typo”. 

Posted Images

I have lots of musical tastes and in my time have briefly been a punk (half hearted) and a heavy metal dude (until the head banging started to give me headaches).

But the 80's was the musics finest decade, without question.

:lol:

I have lots of musical tastes and in my time have briefly been a punk (half hearted) and a heavy metal dude (until the head banging started to give me headaches).

But the 80's was the musics finest decade, without question.

Fuck off :lol:

I started off liking stuff like Queen & Kate Bush as thats what my Dad listened to and I still like both today. But then through my brothers influence I started liking Punk & Ska. As I hit my teens and rebelling against pretty much anything I slid towards Goth & Metal and could regularly be found pissed in the Mayfair or the Broken Doll. My late teens I found drugs, or they found me and next thing I know I'm in the Carlisle Sands centre at a "Phobia" of my head to Altern-8 and Rozalla, after all, everybodys free :lol: This edged its way to me liking trance which I still listen to when out running. Pink Floyd, FSOL, The Orb, Primal Scream all came from getting stoned at my mates flat.

So aye, I've been through numerous musical styles and enjoyed, still do enjoy, many of them. But the 80s were fucking shit (mostly) and still to the day I have a general dislike of chart music.

i was more of a phil collins fan :lol:

I think that's ok if you're about 9, which you probably were. Liked a bit of Nik Kershaw around the same age. Phil Collins always reminds me of the player profiles in Shoot and Match annuals as he always seemed to be their favourite pop star.

Decent stuff in the 80s, I liked some stuff of Duran Duran, Prince, New Order, Specials, Dire Straits, . Madonna was the first lass to be pinned on my bedroom wall, then Wendy James & Blondie.

Decent stuff in the 80s, I liked some stuff of Duran Duran, Prince, New Order, Specials, Dire Straits, . Madonna was the first lass to be pinned on my bedroom wall, then Wendy James & Blondie.

First album I ever bought was Duran Duran (Seven and the Ragged Tiger). On cassette, of course.