All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. The Cricket Thread

Living down to expectations
  3. Rafa Gone

Actually, a good read
  4. Transfer gossip 2019/20

Honestly, who cares? Unless something fundamental changes with the owner, all transfers are meaningless. Anybody good is passing through briefly and the club’s only ambition is to survive in 17th place in the PL.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Rafa Gone

Harsh on Wyki...
  7. Transfer gossip 2019/20

that’s exactly what we’re gonna get
  8. Rafa Gone

Grade A cunt.
  9. Woohoo, this certainly means they pave the way for Messi to sign for us with Mbappe after the takeover by the Shreks is finalised.
  10. Barca now apparently working out deals to bring Neymar back as well as Griezmann. Which means when Messi doesn't play they will line up with probably the least likeable front line ever assembled in elite level football of those two and Luis Suarez.
  11. Rafa Gone

Non disclosure agreement on place until at the very least until his contract is officially up I’d have thought
  12. Rafa Gone

The old double choke hold delivered to two more satisfied customers
  13. Europe --- In or Out

Corbyn has once again bottled the decision on a second referendum. Sounds like it’s McCluskey holding him back.
  14. Rafa Gone

Talk Sport pundit in saying something controversial shocker.
  15. Rafa Gone

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dean-ashton-not-see-former-16484701
  16. Rafa Gone

Van Bronckhorst has announced his interest. Hopefully he can still do a shift at left-back as well.
  17. Rafa Gone

Is big Jamal wanking them off?
  18. Rafa Gone

Almiron has lost his smile.
  19. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

Evening Chronicle Readers Poems-tastic
  20. The Cricket Thread

Oh dear, England
  21. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

HE TOOK IT ALL AWAY He took it all away The passion that I had He did nothing that was good All of it was bad That feeling deep inside My heart bursting with Geordie pride The excitement on match day He just took it all away The very essence of being a ‘club’ He made it all pointless As he dragged our proud name repeatedly through the mud A laughing stock of the game Ever since the day he came He could not lie straight in bed You can not believe a word he says False promises season after season He took away the reason This club exists to represent the City He cares nothing of that concept Every transfer window skimping on the kitty The green bit in the middle Where the team play the game we call football To him That means nothing Holds no interest to him at all The bank account is where he’s at Profit Make no mistake of that He belittled Kevin Keegan And now Rafa....he is leaving He brought in Joe Kinnear Oh dear And even Dennis Wise Nee wonder he’s despised He drank pints with the fans Desecrated the ground with red and blue signage Adorning each and every stand Red and blue He hasn’t got a clue He cares nothing of me and you Black and white are our colours Stripes upon the top Not red and blue Representing some second rate tat sports shop History and tradition He knows nothing of what that meant He treats Tyneside and it’s people with total disregard and contempt His arrogance knows no bounds He even tried to change the name of the ground A few reasons I have stated Reasons why he’s hated Twice relegated From the Premier League And yet He’s still here I find that so hard to believe Surely The time has come to make a stand Against this arrogant and obnoxious greed diseased self indulgent man Like we would have done years ago When we were the best supporters in the land But not now No not now Because we have no battle cry As we sit and watch our famous football club Crumble and slowly die And that is what I hate most of all Not standing up for our beliefs And if that means an empty St James’s Park So be it Make a statement Thousands outside Standing on Tyneside streets Or did you never go for the cause Was all about a pint and a pie Was it never in your heart That for Newcastle United you would die It is not just about winning a football game Rolling over and being dictated to Like a lion tamed It’s about the passion It’s about identity About belonging It’s about your Geordie pride But sadly It looks that like our football club That has slowly died And I am sorry to say So sad to say We let Mike Ashley Take it all away Keith Barrett of cockney mafia flag fame.
  22. Ashley Out

Well said mate
  23. Politics

Lord help us if one of them ever tries running through a field of wheat.
  24. Transfer gossip 2019/20

One goal in the French second tier last season.
  25. Politics

So the choice at the next election is the man who paints cardboard buses or the man who goes round looking at man hole covers.
  26. Politics

Aren't they all?
  27. Politics

Sounds like he's just making it up as he goes along, like a shit Keyser Soze
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff