Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

I'm not sure a petition would do a great deal. We've had walkouts, banners, chants etc. And they didn't make any difference whatsoever

we need a leaflet campaign. Seriously, don't go to the fucking game anymore. Have some self respect and stop letting that odious fucking cunt take the piss out of you

I'm not sure a petition would do a great deal. We've had walkouts, banners, chants etc. And they didn't make any difference whatsoever

This

We have to attempt to make it a positive atmosphere. Our opinion on McClaren is irrelevant to the board

Our Board is staggeringly incompetent, but then what do you expect from a clueless bunch of yes men? The ship will go down with all hands while they hold their little meetings to minute the issues to Mike. They have no clue and can't make a decision between them.

I feel sorry for the employees at the club who will lose their jobs at the end if the season. Not wankers like Charnley and Moncur who are hopelessly out of their depth or the shitbag players whose lives and paychecks will be unaffected.

guardian (well, lousie taylor) reckon we're sounding out moyes but that Benitez has also shown an interest, which is far too good to be true.

Couple of journalists tweeting he's gone this afternoon. Pearson is getting a mention as his replacement. Probably our best bet to keep us up but would be my last choice to take us into next season. He'd have no hope of managing the personalities of Mitrovic, Gini, Sissoko, Shelvey etc. And he's probably even more odious than Pardew

It'll be Kinnear again;

"which one's aye-easy ferris? And who's this mousey sickocoe? Oi, oi! You must be Slobodan Milosovic?"

:lol:

"Which one is Lee Ryder?"

"Me, Trinity Mirror Regional Sports Writer of 2014"

" You're a cunt"

"Which one is Lee Ryder?"

"Me, Trinity Mirror Regional Sports Writer of 2014"

" You're a cunt"

JFK: "Which one's Bird?"

Bird: "Me."

JFK: "I can only talk to you. Which one's Edwards?"

Edwards: "Me."

JFK: "You're a cunt. Sling yer hook, son. Which one's Caulkin?"

Caulkin: "Me."

JFK: "You're a cunt."

Ryder: "I'm Lee Ryder, Joe. The chronicle's man."

JFK: "Who?"

Ryder: "The Trinity mirror regional sports writer of the year."

JFK: "Look, son, when I want to hear from you, I'll chuck you a banana."

Ryder: "Cheers, Joe, great to have you back!"

JFK: "fack off telly savalas."

It'll be Kinnear again;

"which one's aye-easy ferris? And who's this mousey sickocoe? Oi, oi! You must be Slobodan Milosovic?"

Just reminded me of Charles Insomnia

:lol: It's nailed on to be a British manager which ruled Benitez out. I fully expect it to be Pearson if McClaren does go, Moyes would want £2m or so a year which would probably rule him out.