Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge is turning into a really fucking good player, shame we couldnt grab him on loan in summer, would be great in off the right for us (or anyone in the PL tbh)

seems like hes not a total prick as well unlike wilshere

There's a fair few young English players coming good. I hope the new England manager completely revamps the England team and picks these kids.

The platinum generation?

Jones, Smalling, Walker,

Wilshere, Rodwell, Johnson,

Sturridge, Wellbeck Carroll,

Plus, you'll still have Rooney, Walcott, and then Milner, Richards and their ilk.

Edited by The Fish

There's a fair few young English players coming good. I hope the new England manager completely revamps the England team and picks these kids.

The platinum generation?

Jones, Smalling, Walker,

Plus, you'll still have Rooney, Walcott, and then Milner, Richards and their ilk.

:lol: That Ross Barkley kid has looked some player in the odd game I've seen him for Everton in all

The platinum generation?

Jones, Smalling, Walker,

:lol: That Ross Barkley kid has looked some player in the odd game I've seen him for Everton in all

Shame Coleman is Irish too

David Stockdale doesn't exist. It's just a fake name to disguise that we've no decent sub keepers.

Man City seem to have a surplus?

I see Johnson's hatrick for Fulham yesterday was the first by any Fulham player in the Premiership. How depressing

Also the same tally of goals he'd scored for Fulham in 45 games prior to yesterday's match.

I see Johnson's hatrick for Fulham yesterday was the first by any Fulham player in the Premiership. How depressing

Also the same tally of goals he'd scored for Fulham in 45 games prior to yesterday's match.

What's that you say? Contract renewal time?

What's that you say? Contract renewal time?

I watched and recorded the match for a mate who is a Fulham supporter and I had to laugh when after the second goal went in the commentator stated something about AJ could now ask for more money in his contract negotiations!

Not a red. Absolute rubbish decision. No studs showing, gets the ball, Rodwell actually collects Saurez (very softly) with the knee of his trailing leg. Perfect tackle really.

The ref has killed it as a contest because obviously Everton are going to sit everyone behind the ball.

Once again. What is Fellaini? Is he a second striker, attacking mid, holding mid? He plays a neat short pass, but he can't shoot and he can't tackle. He confuses me. I really don't see a good player.

I realise this is long after the event but I was sat watching this with a bunch of red dippers (some of which are biased beyond belief) and not one of them even thought it was a foul, let alone a red card.

Is anyone surprised considering the referee was Atkinson? This is after all the same bloke who saw absolutely nothing wrong with De Jong's tackle on Ben Arfa exactly a year ago today.

Bloke should be suspended on the spot - can't even argue he had a bad view of it he was stood next to them FFS!

I was reminded of De Jong's tackle with that sending off Craig so it's interesting that it was the same ref. They both took the ball but clattered into the man afterwards - obviously De Jong did so a lot more forcefully. Perhaps Atkinson regretted his decision that day or instructed to act differently with future similar tackles and this factored into his decision at the weekend.

Is it definitely a neck break? Poor kid ;)

No, was severe concussion.

bif softie, where did all the broken neck claims come from? was that his mam over reacting and showing him up?

Edited by zico martin

Is it definitely a neck break? Poor kid ;)

No, was severe concussion.

bif softie, where did all the broken neck claims come from? was that his mam over reacting and showing him up?

he was treated on the pitch for half an hour by the physio and paramedics