Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather Man U win the league than anyone else.

cant stand man u and would have anyone win it apart from them. it would be nice for arsenal to win because of the fantastic football they play. for the same reason i would like blackpool to stay up

I can't abide Holloway, and his bumpkin act. If they stay up by a point due to our sloppyness today I'll be pissed off.

he v=can be annoying sometimes but the football blackpool play makes up for him. wouldnt mind that kind of football at newcastle. would rather have holloway then padrew

I can't abide Holloway, and his bumpkin act. If they stay up by a point due to our sloppyness today I'll be pissed off.

I'm sick of his shit now too, constant stream of conspiracy theories anytime a decision doesn't go their way especially when considering how weak all 3 of their penalty shouts were and they got given a goal which could have quite easily not been given due to it being nigh on impossible to tell in real time if it was fully over the line of not.

I'm sick of his shit now too, constant stream of conspiracy theories anytime a decision doesn't go their way especially when considering how weak all 3 of their penalty shouts were and they got given a goal which could have quite easily not been given due to it being nigh on impossible to tell in real time if it was fully over the line of not.

This. He's becoming a bitter blame-shifter when things are going his way.

I must be getting soft because I felt happy for Torres when he scored. Watch him shift a few past us now like.

This. He's becoming a bitter blame-shifter when things are going his way.

I must be getting soft because I felt happy for Torres when he scored. Watch him shift a few past us now like.

:D me in all was thinking "that'll shut them up" about all the Liverpool fans who after claiming he was world class for years will go to great lengths to tell you how utterly shit he is.

cant stand man u and would have anyone win it apart from them. it would be nice for arsenal to win because of the fantastic football they play. for the same reason i would like blackpool to stay up

I used to think that too but Arsenal simply do not deserve to win the league with their approach that has failed them consistently over the last five years, most of which is due to Wenger, who is an irritating whining shitbag. Love the Fabregas (also a twat) interview this week where he says that Wenger would have been sacked ages ago if he was managing a team of similar status in Spain. ("misquoted", obviously :D ).

I used to think that too but Arsenal simply do not deserve to win the league with their approach that has failed them consistently over the last five years, most of which is due to Wenger, who is an irritating whining shitbag. Love the Fabregas (also a twat) interview this week where he says that Wenger would have been sacked ages ago if he was managing a team of similar status in Spain. ("misquoted", obviously :D ).

This is the difference between why Wenger is not a great manager and Ferguson is, if Fergie had even a little inkling there was a weakness in his team, he'd address it straight away and not try and outsmart himself and think of excuses to get around it, yet Wenger constantly does it and blames anyone but himself and his players.

Arsenal could win the league, if Wenger adapted his management style, and thats what is holding them back, you would never see Man Utd, Chelsea or City surrendering as many costly leads as Arsenal do

This is the difference between why Wenger is not a great manager and Ferguson is, if Fergie had even a little inkling there was a weakness in his team, he'd address it straight away and not try and outsmart himself and think of excuses to get around it, yet Wenger constantly does it and blames anyone but himself and his players.

Arsenal could win the league, if Wenger adapted his management style, and thats what is holding them back, you would never see Man Utd, Chelsea or City surrendering as many costly leads as Arsenal do

Agree 100%, the arrogant prick.