Jump to content
bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

Recommended Posts

As if we are paying £5mil to install a championship manager. There must a shit load of young progressive managers in Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, France we could get for that much who would jump at the chance to move to the Premier league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 million for Bruce :lol: 

 

We wouldn't pay 16 or whatever for Rondon but we'll pay 5 million for steve fucking bruce after the club were informed that they'd need a new manager for the next season back in May.

 

Just shy of 4 weeks until the transfer window closes, no signings made, another few days then until our first game of the season.

 

This is surely the worst state the club has been in leading into the start of a season since Ashley bought the club right? We're plumbing new depths here.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The apologists in the press are already in full swing again. They rather appease a thundercunt of an owner not to lose access to informations than a fanbase appalled by the obvious contempt of their feelings.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours going round that the estimated 10k season ticket non renewal has gone up to 13/14k now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, @yourservice said:

Apparently he left earlier today with a chauffeur in a limo, it's doubtfull he'll be at SJP tomorrow and more than likely will be there the day after. That's one hell of a driver right there.

66272836_2536466319752449_44079505854294

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I can’t wait for him to let Bruce spunk a fortune up the wall, like he did for McLaren while Rafa wasn’t even allowed to spend what was recouped. 

 

As if there are people seriously on about “wheeyyy we just need to back him man”, this is an absolute joke, we’re going from Rafael Benitez to Steve Bruce :lol::lol: whatever the club do off that back of the support will never ever be capitalized on, I mean when we somehow came 5th all they bought was Anita which sent our best player into a protest :lol: I actually hope we go down, and this time fucking stay down, if this abhorrent cunt is going to make moves like this I hope that for once he doesn’t somehow luck into a bloke who can rally everyone and have the squad over perform like Hughton and Rafa, so that way he finally takes the hit for the shit he’s serving up. 

Exactly correct. Fatass has a proven track record for giving shit managers loads of money to blow and letting talented managers starve. As you say, when Pardew was on a purple patch and we finished 5th, it would've been the perfect time to invest heavily in the squad. Some of the pain might've been alleviated. There might've been a road back for Ashley. But instead, we cut our own throat to stop the nosebleed of Europa League football. 

Of course, Fat Sam and McClaren, easily the worst permanent managers we've had in Fatty's time, had fortunes (comparatively) thrown at them to flood the squad with dross. 

I fully expect us to sign up to 50m of players this summer now that Rafa has gone.. But it would've been no net spend again if, somehow, he'd signed the extension and stayed another year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Isegrim said:

The apologists in the press are already in full swing again. They rather appease a thundercunt of an owner not to lose access to informations than a fanbase appalled by the obvious contempt of their feelings.

 

All the local press are friends with Bruce from his time at the Mackems. It's so transparent that it's actually quite funny to see, what was angry diatribes, turn into glad-handling, pissy knickered "give him some time!" narratives. They're shameless and they and their malware, ad-ridden websites need to be ignored completely for the rest of time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like to take my kid to the match, is that ok? 

Do him a favour and take him to the Emirates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashley would see £5m as good value to infuriate the fans, such is his rancour.

 

"You guys don't understand how fucking horrible we can be."

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Andrew said:

5 million for Bruce :lol: 

 

We wouldn't pay 16 or whatever for Rondon but we'll pay 5 million for steve fucking bruce after the club were informed that they'd need a new manager for the next season back in May.

 

Just shy of 4 weeks until the transfer window closes, no signings made, another few days then until our first game of the season.

 

This is surely the worst state the club has been in leading into the start of a season since Ashley bought the club right? We're plumbing new depths here.

Plumbing new depths and the new season already a damp squid thanks to the football genius who's finally got this football lark sorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Plumbing new depths and the new season already a damp squid thanks to the football genius who's finally got this football lark sorted.

 

Who'd have thought things could be even more on the wayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

As if we are paying £5mil to install a championship manager. There must a shit load of young progressive managers in Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland, France we could get for that much who would jump at the chance to move to the Premier league. 

Well that’s it. As much as anything it demonstrates how utterly devoid of vision those running the club are. Again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Plumbing new depths and the new season already a damp squid thanks to the football genius who's finally got this football lark sorted.

 

Just damp? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well that’s it. As much as anything it demonstrates how utterly devoid of vision those running the club are. Again 

 

think his vision is extremely clear and he's running it exactly how he sees it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not like the alternatives are likely to be much better than Bruce so I really couldn’t give a shit either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen it said, but it's almost guaranteed to be Tony Pulis if they can't agree compensation with Wednesday. I'm shocked they didn't just plumb for Pulis anyway, given he's unemployed and they only want someone to scrape us 17th. Sadly it may have been the case that he's already knocked us back. A bit like ten ton Tessie turning you down for a date. But again it's not as if who's the manager is all that relevant anymore, or has been really for the entire time Ashley has owned the club. I used to think that we needed the best manager possible to keep us in the premier until Ashley sells up, but does anyone actually think he'll ever sell while he's still raking in the cash. A couple of seasons in the championship might force his hand. God forbid we join the Mackems in league one, but again it might be the only way to get rid of him.

Edited by Polarboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×