Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Whilst this is all great the patience and not jumping in worries me bruce isnt getting binned anytime soon. 

Chill, man :D

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Whilst this is all great the patience and not jumping in worries me bruce isnt getting binned anytime soon. 

Cant see Bruce wanting to show his face at SJP next Sunday. He's probably been told to stay in Portugal. His money will be in his account next week.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Keegan going back would be the stuff of dreams. Not as a manager or DoF, but as a way of joining pre-Ashley with post-Ashley. It'd be a huge moment to rally everyone around the club and really underline how, whatever happens from here, this isn't going to be the soulless march to success that City and PSG have embarked on.

Keegan back as manager? I dunno about that man

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Keegan back as manager? I dunno about that man

Have another go at reading that post ;) Almost feels like you read the first sentence and then stopped..

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Have another go at reading that post ;) Almost feels like you read the first sentence and then stopped..

Ah, misread you, my bad. Thought you said get him back as manager not dof 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Love Keegan but he’s too long out of the game, surely? 

oh I know you’re right.

But plenty of coaches there to set them up, just KK going round telling them all how great they are. Squeeze every ounce of effort out of them.

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Aye me too, but I really think this club could be so much more than that. If we're going to do anything, even if it only amounts to glorious failure, I'd like it to have a touch of the 90s to it.

Me and neighbour were talking about it, and agreed that you never realised how good that period of football was until it was gone. If they could bring back a slice of that 90s magic it would be 👌

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Get him doing the David Brent dance in the centre circle. 

Dancing around a burning effigy of Mike.

19 hours ago, Chaser said:

Me and neighbour were talking about it, and agreed that you never realised how good that period of football was until it was gone. If they could bring back a slice of that 90s magic it would be 👌

Forget about the stain above the crest:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_-XqL-X7A9XIluoWqV00

• Tom changed the title to Steve Bruce set to be sacked by NUFC
  • Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United