Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

25 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I fail to see what you're arguing about then.  Everyone is saying Bruce should be binned but no one is saying that we should also have a new manager in this week.  It seems that you're agreeing with everyone else but doing it in an argumentative way.

Wykiki is pissing his pants. "Do we have enough time?", "Is that not too late?", "Don't PANIC!!"

The rest of you lot should be more like me. Zen motherfuckers, zen.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know we're all celebrating but no matter what you think of him he's a human being. Yes we all know he'll a useless cunt but to go through months of abuse and then receive this crushing news this mor

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wykiki is pissing his pants. "Do we have enough time?", "Is that not too late?", "Don't PANIC!!"

I was calm until I found out Bruce was still going to be picking the losing team on Sunday.

• Like 2
Just now, The Fish said:

:lol:

I just don't see the point in having the cunt in.  He's fucking shite.  He's a fucking bad smell.  Like Fist has said.  What's going to change how he operates now?  He's not changed at all giving the cunts a day off now.

Keeping Bruce on is going to cause more problems than what it's worth IMO.  It will detract at pressers, it will cause anti-bruce chants at ground and will cause media questions.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

I was calm until I found out Bruce was still going to be picking the losing team on Sunday.

To be fair, whoever picked the team, it's going to lose on Saturday.

No Wilson = No win.

Just now, The Fish said:

No Wilson = No win.

But we will have someone who will be thinking about changing players or tactics during the game rather than thinking what local takeaway he's getting his tea from.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

No Wilson = No win.

Don't think Wilson has been ruled out yet though has he?  I don't think we're winning this no matter who is available and who is in charge tbf.  So in that sense we might as well wait until after this game to get shot of him.  But I do think he's going to spoil my day on Sunday.

• Like 1

I personally am looking forward to him having to endure a press conference where every question is basically "You do know you're about to lose your job though, right?". 

I might watch my first NUFC press conference in years. 

• Haha 6

Wilson has a chance doesn't he? As for Bruce and the game the fact is that, again, most of the players don't seem to mind him, so perhaps Staveley and Co. don't see the value in giving Bruce the heave-ho as soon as. Are the chances of us winning suddenly going to go up if we boot out Bruce beforehand? The only advantage really is short term optics with the fans, as in pretty much everyone, who hate him.  

Edited by Polarboy
9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Wilson has a chance doesn't he? As for Bruce and the game the fact is that, again, most of the players don't seem to mind him, so perhaps Staveley and Co. don't see the value in giving Bruce the heave-ho as soon as. Are the chances of us winning suddenly going to go up if we boot out Bruce beforehand? The only advantage really is short term optics with the fans, as in pretty much everyone, who hate him.  

There are definitely players who can't stand him.  The Longstaff's both think he's a total prick.

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Halle fuckin lujah....the first article I've ever read that correctly points out that most issues at a football club are the same as in any other place of employment, so many male ex pros think football clubs are "different", it's always really annoyed me.... I like Cairney, think she's decent on the box too... 

Bruce in charge till a DoF is appointed and whoever that is should have the final say who the new coach is...

• Like 3
Just now, wykikitoon said:

I just don't see the point in having the cunt in.  He's fucking shite.  He's a fucking bad smell.  Like Fist has said.  What's going to change how he operates now?  He's not changed at all giving the cunts a day off now.

Keeping Bruce on is going to cause more problems than what it's worth IMO.  It will detract at pressers, it will cause anti-bruce chants at ground and will cause media questions.  

2 different things there.

Bruce should be binned off asap.

Bruce being in charge for the Spurs game doesn't affect our chances of survival imo

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

To be fair to fish he was “zen” the last couple of times we were relegated. 

Namaste 🙏 

Also Zen the last few times we came close but survived. 

Because I'm Zen and don't get piss all over my sheets.

18 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

There are definitely players who can't stand him.  The Longstaff's both think he's a total prick.

Yeah of course, and obviously Ritchie probably still doesn't think much of him, but it would seem there's been a ceasefire at least given he's in the team. But whatever we think of him he's supposedly very popular in his circle of friends for whatever mysterious reason, so it would appear he can get people on his side when he needs to. He's just missing all that other stuff you need in football, like any notion at all of how to get a team playing in a structured way, or the ability to take any criticism with grace in the media and not act like a child who's been caught playing with themselves at mass. 

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

You’d think that, even if they give him a false incentive, he might have turned up to work more than twice this week so if this is him trying to impress then fuck me :lol: 

:lol: that’s what I was thinking. 

53 minutes ago, The Fish said:

2 different things there.

Bruce should be binned off asap.

Bruce being in charge for the Spurs game doesn't affect our chances of survival imo

If it doesn't affect our chances, then by your arguement he may as well stay. You bringing a Bruce flag on Sunday?

2 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

If it doesn't affect our chances, then by your arguement he may as well stay. You bringing a Bruce flag on Sunday?

fuck off GIF

• Haha 6
  • Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United