Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know we're all celebrating but no matter what you think of him he's a human being. Yes we all know he'll a useless cunt but to go through months of abuse and then receive this crushing news this mor

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Fuck the useless cunt, pay him up but tell him it is in cash in a bag at the embassy.

Bet he takes a cheque for 70% straight away if that happened!

There ain't a bone saw big enough to get through that flab.

I wonder if, in addition to wanting the full pay out, the 1,000th game milestone is in his thinking. He's a Newcastle fan and in years to come he can say that he got to his 1k game as manager of his boyhood club in the Premier League. 

Probably not, but honestly I've not eaten today so I'm a bit airheaded.

• Haha 1

Well you know, I was united manager for my 1k in management.  Well, not thee United I wank over all the time.  Well, as you know. When I can find my acorn.  It's difficult these days, as you know with the belly sores.

• Haha 3
Just now, The Fish said:

He's a Newcastle fan and in years to come he can say that he got to his 1k game as manager of his boyhood club in the Premier League.

Can I call bullshit on this. Bruce is not a Newcastle fan, he's a fucking Man U fan and I'd hazard a guess he was one of those cunts that even supported them as a child, instead of his hometown club.

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No doubt the press have been told to not ask about his job situation

First question "did you expect to be in the dugout on Sunday" 😁

Edited by trooper
  • Haha 1

Just for clarity, they’re offering him £5,600,000 to fuck off, but the fucking skank isn’t having it. 

They should give him his three years notice, and make him come in every day to sit in an empty office. 
It’d cost them around £2,500,000 at his weekly rate. 

He’s employed as Head Coach, so bring in a Manager.

Fucking money grabbing cunt. 

• Like 2

Lads man. He's entitled to £8m. He's a fucking useless cunt but he's owed what he's owed and the new owners are absolutely minted. 

If your boss told you to just take 15 days holiday this year instead of your contractual entitlement of 25, you'd rightly tell him to fuck off. (Ant, I don't want to hear about how you never take holidays. Nobody likes the holiday martyr. :razz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol: If my job had a severance pay-off of 4x my yearly salary, I’d be telling my boss to go fuck his kids, every day. 

You’ve worked on Teeside previously? 

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads man. He's entitled to £8m. He's a fucking useless cunt but he's owed what he's owed and the new owners are absolutely minted. 

If your boss told you to just take 15 days holiday this year instead of your contractual entitlement of 25, you'd rightly tell him to fuck off. (Ant, I don't want to hear about how you never take holidays. Nobody likes the holiday martyr. :razz:

I don’t give a hot gay fuck. He’s wavered entitlement through gross incompetence. Emphasis on “gross”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If he actively wants to leave and wants to encourage them to cough up in full, it's a bit irresponsible leaving him in charge of a match though isn't it? 

0ae.gif

• Haha 5
  • Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United