Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye it was really good, thanks for the recommendation. Really sad how she ended up, I was reading on Wiki that she was eventually diagnosed bipolar, but it was canny excruciating watching her shtick on stage at times.

What's the Tesla one called?

Is it you that has the music podcast? If so, you might like I Dream of Wires, a story about the synthesiser and how it has shaped music. It's definitely on US Netflix, not sure about UK. I haven't watched it btw, but I will at some point.

Tesla : Master of Lightning

Yes mate I've been waiting for it to hit Netflix, just announced this week so should be on there soon, looks canny.

Review with Forrest MacNeill is back and anyone here who likes their comedy needs to watch it. You can skip it, Fish.

Whatever you think the funniest comedy on telly is, this is funnier. This week's episode had me pausing it half a dozen times because I was laughing too much over the rest of the dialogue.

Is it just me or do a few of you watch an enormous amount of TV? (Especially US stuff?)

I'm a proper loser during the week, never go out anywhere after work/gym so end up getting through loads of TV. Hardly watch owt over the weekend in comparison.

It's almost like I have the best taste in comedy on here. Gemmill can try and protest but it's falling on deaf ears. The Mindy Project ffs. Review has the advantage, what with it being funny. You pair of shithouses.

I'm enjoying it. I'm still claiming the upper hand for bringing Last Man on Earth to these shores though. BOOM BACK ATCHA BEEYOTCH.

Is this a fair description of a well known film

"A young girl is transported to a surreal landscape kills the first person she sees. Then meets three strangers before killing again "

The film is ......

The Wizard of Oz

Man sees squirrel.

Man loses sight of squirrel.

Man searches for squirrel.

Squirrel eludes man.

Family places fake squirrel on wall.

Man is fooled by fake squirrel on wall.

Family mocks man.

The film...?

WALL-E.

A rambunctious alien child invites itself aboard a human cargo ship; a memorable game of hide-and-seek follows.

The movie is ? ...

Alien

Anyone heard the theory that Ferris Bueller is a construct of Cameron's mind, created to allow him to justify inappropriate behaviour. This construct becomes dormant for a while, before reemerging as Tyler Durden, with Cameron as the narrator from Fight Club?

I heard it ages ago, but it's only now that we're allowed to talk about it.