Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

This season has been awful imo. I've got a good few episodes to watch and really don't feel like it. Used to be great though.

Too many of the cast getting famous and doing other stuff. Aziz Ansari is barely in it anymore at all.

The Quite Remarkable David Coleman is back on iPlayer. I'm sure it's been recommended in here before, but it's well worth a watch, particularly for people of a certain age who were brought up on his commentary at Olympics etc.

This article is worth a read too, and absolutely spot on about the standard of commentary and sports broadcasting these days. All that technology in the hands of idiot ex-sportsmen with nothing of note to say (although I genuinely think Steve Cram is turning into a quality commentator, some of his stuff at London 2012 was really good). The point about MOTD commentators is right too - all stats and no gravitas, although I always thought that about Motson too who most seem to regard as a legend. Coleman and Barry Davies stand apart because of their turn of phrase, Motson just bored me in comparison.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/may/23/david-coleman-commentaries-still-make-hair-stand-up

Agree with most of that, watched half yesterday and the rest this morning.

Non Stop Shite.

Christmas Tree is an alcoholic man from Boldon, South Tyneside who has lost his job and has a ball on the internet and could be posting non stop shite right now for all they know.

(they make reference to all of that...stereotypes hooooooo)

Think I might've read it.

Lego Movie was excellent , Batman and Liam Neeson :lol:

Watched this last night in all funnily enough. Thought it was class, the hand holding rather than kissing or owt :lol: , a really cleverly done film.

Anyone watching Penny Dreadful?

WTF was the seance stuff - just didn't get the meaning at all.

Enjoyable though with a bit of promise.

I tried but couldn't get into it at all.

Must watch TV this week has to be Question Time on Thursday.

Included on the panel Piers Morgan and Joey Barton :lol:

Reminder on in 20 minutes.

Piers v Joey surely better than those two boxer chaps fighting this weekend.

Painful already. Five minutes in I thought 'aye, he's doing alright here'. Then I realised he hadn't spoken, and his first point was likening a vote for UKIP to choosing the ugliest of 4 ugly lasses :lol: Idiot.