Michael Jackson

Angelus71

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. Basically, our Michael Jackson thread is not as funny as this one, and one guy is accusing me of not having any respect because I stated I did not know whether he bummed that 1st kid or not. Actually I think he's one of those sad cunts who live their lives through remote distant celebs who he will never meet.

Here's a good quote from Wubble's link from Filing Cabinet:

Stop talking about this suicide nonsense everyone.

In all the time I knew michael as an artist- if there one thing I learned its that this is NOT WHAT HE WOULD WANT.

He would not want you putting knives in yourself and you damn well know it.

We all loved him because he was such a nice singer he touched all of us, especially when we were young.

Be strong.

Makes me think of that scene in School of Rockwhen Jack Black gets found out.

Edited by Billy Castell

This thread is a lot funnier than the one on the Blackburn site.

At least I can catch up on the latest jokes here. They can be a real bunch of bitchy tits on that site.

Need to log in on that site btw

He did say they were bitchy tits!

As opposed to Micky J's fascination for titchy bits!!

People often say he was a child in a man's body, but he was occaisionally a man in a child's body as well!

Edited by Billy Castell

Look at the fucking clip of some of the posts in here.. :lol:

Ow!

WTF??? :(

Some people seriously need to get a life !

Look at the fucking clip of some of the posts in here.. :lol:

Ow!

Just confirms what utter loons MJ fans are. Frightening stuff.

Edit:

I am sick as well but I have a giant feeling that Michael has merged into my body as I am somehow full of energy and I feel like singing and dancing. But I can't. I'm fighting my body not to dance or sing.

:(

Edited by Renton

To quote Tooj from Newcastle-Online.

My take on the whole thing.

Was shocked last night when I got a text and thought it was just my mate taking the piss and I turned Sky News on only to see in utter disbelief rumours that he had died. Then when the news came in that he had died I must admit it didn't seem real, I was a bit taken back by it, as this was actually surreal, seeing someone as big as that in popular culture to die out of the blue, well it's something I really can't say that I've experienced before. Not on this stage anyway, as I wasn't even born when the likes of Lennon and Elvis died.

I will always be a big fan of his music, I grew up on Motown and my dad used to play Jackson records all of the time, so I've always been an admirer of his music and his dancing. I really think he is one of the greatest vocalists to have ever lived, that in my opinion cannot be doubted

I still don't believe he did molester those children, although I do think the situation he put himself in and the children on his ranch in was wrong. Well to me it is without doubt wrong as I would not even dream of being in such a scenario. However to him this seemed perfectly acceptable, that is the problem, the man was mentally ill. But due to his fame and celebrity he could do things like these and people would let him, simply because of who he was. It's a shame that for all of his talent for years he was not of sound mind (IMO of course) due to various events in his life that had happened to him. I by no means am defending him, but his viewpoint to mine is completely different, simply due to the obvious mental problems he was having.

The sad thing in all of this is now three children have to grow up without a father, no child that age should have to go through losing their dad, who in his own way obviously cared for them. They are the real people we have to feel sorry for in all of this.

Plus I also hate the fact I felt I had to make that post on those allegations and I can't just sit and pay tribute to one of the greatest entertainers of my lifetime, one whom I grew up and idolised.

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. Basically, our Michael Jackson thread is not as funny as this one, and one guy is accusing me of not having any respect because I stated I did not know whether he bummed that 1st kid or not.

:lol: I can't think why he accused you of lacking respect!