Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Ottmar Hitzfield seems to know his football... we should think about him as Newcastle manager... :)

Maybe we could make him a dossier or something...

1-0 FT

Spain :)

Hope that will put an end to all the Spain wanking. Was sitting in the bar with some Spanish and bet them Beers Switzerland would win...Met with laughter...Soon stopped... :)

That Ottmar Hitzfield seems to know his football... we should think about him as Newcastle manager... :)

remember to include the local golf courses

remember to include the local golf courses

I think making a website will help as well...

Bit harsh FIFA and the SA authorities charging those fit young Dutch birds I thought like.

Apparently it was all about product placement. Mate of mine volunteered that he wouldn't mind placing some product on the young ladies in question......

Bit harsh FIFA and the SA authorities charging those fit young Dutch birds I thought like.

Apparently it was all about product placement. Mate of mine volunteered that he wouldn't mind placing some product on the young ladies in question......

Pics or STFU.

Robbie Earle's a plonker, not to mention a greedy twat, for selling those tickets but it's fucking asking for trouble giving people that many tickets.

Meant to mention this yesterday but Howard Webb laid down a marker in the Spain game. After being given the Champions League final he'll be after the World Cup final.

He was close to everything. He was getting right in to the corners and must have run 15km.

It was pretty impressive performance physically, but he seeemed to let quite a lot go, which might count against him.