What's for lunch that's interesting or a bit different and isn't just a ham sandwich or some beetroot

wykikitoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a bassist who used to eat pie sandwiches all the time. He'd also routinely have tins of hot dogs for his tea before gigs. I'm only speaking in the past tense because the band is no longer together, he still is, somehow.

Did his breath have contests with his farts?

Worse than cold custard. Which is disgusting btw, and I will fight anyone that says it isn't.

My oldest daughter likes cold custard.

She didn't get it from me!

I worked with a kid* who would buy a bun, sorry, 'barm', and buy a mince pie. He'd scrape the mince out of the pie and chuck it in the foil tray then bin it. He'd then put the gravy flavoured pastry in his bun and eat it. :lol:

*He was from Gateshead, to be fair.

A mate at school used to get an uncut white loaf from Westmoor bakery, scoop out and neck the inside, leaving a crust shell, then get a bag of chips from Bella's chippy, hoy them in and cover it in curry sauce. :lol:

He was a prop forward. aka fat bastard.

A mate at school used to get an uncut white loaf from Westmoor bakery, scoop out and neck the inside, leaving a crust shell, then get a bag of chips from Bella's chippy, hoy them in and cover it in curry sauce. :lol:

He was a prop forward. aka fat bastard.

That sounds lush though tbf. I'm remain unconvinced about a pie sandwich

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Discovered tzakzi (sp?) Last week and 90% of my lunch meals since have involved dipping stuff in it or putting it on things that I probably shouldn't.

You've mean on your cock don't you?

Five Guys opened at the Metro today. Queue was mental and the food is about 200% too much. Canny for a one off though. Sat next to Aarons and Mbabu too

Was in one over here yesterday. Was quality but probably dollars for pounds in terms of price.

How many up market burger and grill places have opened recently BTW? GBK, home burger, Byron, 5 guys chains, not to mention local places like the fat hippo and longhorns etc.