Carroll

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will enjoy seeing andy put himself about against the french. I'll assume the irish ' anyone but england' crew might be a bit torn by this game. :lol:

I think you can just refer to those people as thick cunts tyvm

Got offered free tickets to this tonight of Help For Heroes. No chance of getting to London in time. Would of been great to see Big Andy's debut.

Could always have sent them my way..! Although I would also be pushing it for time a little :lol:

Got offered free tickets to this tonight of Help For Heroes. No chance of getting to London in time. Would of been great to see Big Andy's debut.

Could always have sent them my way..! Although I would also be pushing it for time a little :D

Trust me mate i would of gone if he hadn't offered them an hour ago. Plus you gotta wear uniform lol Good seats though :lol: typical.

Quite mental seeing him as a lone striker for England. :lol:

Indeed, wouldn't have dreamed of it at the start of the season. First time I've looked forward to an England game since the first game of the world cup.

• 4 weeks later...

Played 17, scored 10, assists 6.

That's without looking at his defending, contribution to goals like Barton's yesterday etc..

Who was that tall lad playing for us at the start of last season again? :icon_lol:

That's without looking at his defending, contribution to goals like Barton's yesterday etc..

Who was that tall lad playing for us at the start of last season again? :icon_lol:

It wasn't bloody Shola, that's for sure

It wasn't bloody Shola, that's for sure

they are some pretty good stats. what i like about him is he doesn't give up. he's getting better and better for me as well.

Any worry that the number 9 shirt/new contract/England call up would go to his head looks to have been misplaced. He's a lad who just loves playing his football and he gives 100% each and every game. Some of his work on Saturday night was magnificent.

Quite funny really. After all the papers taking the piss out of the fuss over the number 9 shirt, Carroll ends up developing rapidly into a top class striker and and gets an England call up. :icon_lol: