if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

• 3 weeks later...

Fergie calls Rooney into his office, "have you heard of Pele, son?", he asks. "Yes boss.", replies Shrek. Fergie then gives him a Pele DVD and tells him to watch it for tips.

Next he calls in Phil Jones. "Have you heard of Beckenbauer, son?". "Yes Boss.", replies the young defender. Fergie then gives him a Beckenbauer DVD and tells him to sit and watch at home and see if he can learn anything from Der Kaiser.

Next he shouts out for Patrice Evra. "Pat, son, c'mere! Have you heard'a Rumminegge?"

Evra replies, "Boss! I've never heard a thing, honest!"

• 1 month later...

A massive scouser, shaven-headed, muscles on his muscles, tattoos on his tattoos, is sitting in Liverpool's roughest pub having a pint, when in comes a slender, camp, smartly dressed man.

The man sits next to the scouser, orders an appletini, and then turns to the scouser and says "Hello sailor. How about meeting me round the back for a blow-job?"

At this, the scouser promptly flies into a furious rage. He picks up the other man, runs him head first all along the bar, drops him to the floor and then pummels him relentlessly for five whole minutes, before throwing him out onto the street.

"Jesus Terry" said the barman "What did that poor fella say to you?

"Dunno" the scouser replied "Something about a job"

Anyone got the number for Oxfam? I've just got had my water bill through and I've heard they can supply an entire family with water for just £2 a month...

I'm swapping suppliers!!!