Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 30, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

You're an odd person.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 30, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

:lol: That's just so harsh...and brilliant.

i can get it out of the database if necessary but we'll all be fairly sure the 1 vote will be ct

100% gets my vote if the question is sack Pardew and replace with a better manager.

I just see it more like Pardew gets hounded out of job, Ashley takes revenge.

The bottom line however is that if Pardew was backed and supported properly, it would be a whole different atmosphere. We'd have better players, win more games, need less excuses etc.

100% gets my vote if the question is sack Pardew and replace with a better manager.

I just see it more like Pardew gets hounded out of job, Ashley takes revenge.

The bottom line however is that if Pardew was backed and supported properly, it would be a whole different atmosphere. We'd have better players, win more games, need less excuses etc.

Aye, what a shame the football genius doesn't back him or support him properly