Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whichever way you dress it up, Pardew is going to be judged on players others have brought to the club, have his best players sold without his input and has also been mislead about his budget for this season and the control he has been allowed to have over it......not a great deal really is it?

This is what I think is going on. But he will bend over and take it up the chufter from Fat Mike because his career was firmly on the skids and he can't hope to get another gig like us unless he makes a success of it. That, and/or the rumours about gambling debts are true.

I don't have a problem with him just being a coach btw. Probably for the best that he has no great involvement in transfers.

Good, then you'll agree that he is a cunt puppet.

I'll agree he's a coach that doesnt have the final say on who comes and who goes.....Like most managers.

Most will judge him on how he performs as Manager this season. (all that matters really).

I love the hypocrisy of most mind :icon_lol: ......Pardews a nasty cunt for taking the job and shagging some players wife, yet Barton who brayed a kid within an inch of his life and put a cigar out in a team mates eye is one of the lads. :lol:

What other managers are these then?

Previous chelsea managers have to work with who their given.

Harry has said he doesnt have the final say over who comes and goes.

David moyes just doesnt buy......

There are loads....Its all down to money men, scouts and agents these days.

You mean the Chelsea managers who inherited the squad built by Mourinho that cost a couple of hundred million pounds to build? Yeah, the exact same situation...

And Harry does have final say, that was one of the conditions when he was bought in and why Comolli was given the boot the same time as Ramos. Harry's only limits are the whatever Levy sets them.

Edited by citizenerased

By limits it's something along the lines of - you have $X amount of money + whatever you bring in, go nuts. Not like here where managers are told to youtube the player after the transfer has already been arranged.

Could you honestly imagine someone (Wise) saying that to Keegan?

Fucking cunts.

I'll agree he's a coach that doesnt have the final say on who comes and who goes.....Like most managers.

Most will judge him on how he performs as Manager this season. (all that matters really).

I love the hypocrisy of most mind :icon_lol: ......Pardews a nasty cunt for taking the job and shagging some players wife, yet Barton who brayed a kid within an inch of his life and put a cigar out in a team mates eye is one of the lads. :lol:

Come on now. You know that the facts are only going to get in the way. It must be hard being deliberately contradictory when you don't have the wherewithal to construct a complete thought.

Previous chelsea managers have to work with who their given.

Harry has said he doesnt have the final say over who comes and goes.

David moyes just doesnt buy......

There are loads....Its all down to money men, scouts and agents these days.

Ancelotti brought in Torres and David Luiz who were his signings

I havent seen anything about Redknapp saying he doesnt have the final say

And Moyes has the final say in his signings just Everton have no money at all to spend so he cant get players in

I'm sure PL managers have a varying degree of influence as to who they can bring in / let go etc. although even if you've not much say it's not really the end of the world if you're getting Torres or Aguero brought in on your behalf. Those situations are hardly comparable to Pardew's who has fuck all say in any case. I'm sure this is a case of preaching to the converted on the whole anyway. The rest will just continue to ignore what is staring them in the face.

Guest Your Name Here

“I can only reassure people that not only have we tried to secure players but we are trying to secure two players we have in the building”

Apologies if this quote from Pardew has been posted already.

Players in the building means players already at the club?

“I can only reassure people that not only have we tried to secure players but we are trying to secure two players we have in the building”

Apologies if this quote from Pardew has been posted already.

Players in the building means players already at the club?

arnt there a couple of french trialists at the club at the mo??

Like this picture doing the rounds........

28160146.jpg

and from the man himself.....

@Alain_Pardeux

Alain Pardeux

Masterminded is probably too strong a word but id like to think i orchastrated a tactical masterclass today.#creditwhereitspardew

:D

Another decent performance by Pards last night.

Obviously gave them a good kicking at half time and the subs changed the game.

Nice to see him getting angry on the touchline as well.

Win against Fulham and Manager of the month should be in the bag.