Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alan Pardew doesn't do hugs. After he slammed Stone to the ground after the game. Absolute cunt if there ever was one.

Bit unfair, that.

Sorry Zanetti, I'm with the Aussie on this one, what a weird reaction from the cockney twat, wonder what Stone made of his manager making the pair of them look two divees? :lol:

So our first premiership8 games have left us with a total of 7 points here's our next 8 premiership games.

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

WBA (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

There's not many points to be had there if we manage to scramble anoth 7 points I'll be surprised. Don't forget inbetween the Spurs & Liverpool games we're away to Man City in the League Cup. Luckily we got 3 points yesterday other wise it could have been goodnight Vienna it still might be yet.

Alan Parsnip

“We had a performance that encapsulated the spirit we had in the dressing room, the spirit we had to win.

“Sometimes it wasn’t pretty but we are playing under real high high pressure at the moment, but we delivered it and very proud of the players.”

For the fans;

“On behalf of them I just want to say that was for the fans.”

I hope the fans understand;

“We know we have let them down with results and hopefully tonight they can have a very good night.

“I hope our fans understand that we are perhaps not as great as we should be but the confidence of a win will help us.”

The only reason I can think of why Ashely is still persisting with Pardew, aside from the fact he's a dollar eyed fat prick who loves to torture us, is that he's ready to provide him with significant backing for the January transfer window.

Because its painfully obvious to any idiot by know that we're lacking horribly in so many areas.

The only reason I can think of why Ashely is still persisting with Pardew, aside from the fact he's a dollar eyed fat prick who loves to torture us, is that he's ready to provide him with significant backing for the January transfer window.

Because its painfully obvious to any idiot by know that we're lacking horribly in so many areas.

Well we'll find out in the next couple of days as there's a fans forum meeting with the club tonight (20th October 2014) Although reports in the Independant are suggesting the bonus payments for players etc will be triggered again on a top 10 finish (good luck with that one) Apparently Charnley's going to attend the meeting I guess it's a case of wait and see what comes out of the meeting. As for signings in January we might be that far down the road to relegation no matter who we sign might not be able to save us.

We're completely devoid of any kind of spirit or spark, struggling to match the poorer teams in the division. It'll be utterly insane to carry on without changing anything and hoping to survive.

We put in a performance that encapsulated the spirit we had in the dressing room, the spirit we had to win though. Against a side like Leicester who have the wonga to go out and break their record transfer fee to bring in players. We've also got De Jong coming back in January and Ryan Taylor building fitness so that's two players like new signings, what more do you bunch of norrvurrn maaaankeeees want? We've got all the pieces to make a big push for a 17th place finish, I'm sure it's going to be enthralling and I can't wait to see what the future looks like under Pards, I keep hearing he's a brilliant coach with amazing ideas so I'm just waiting until he showcases them. Maybe we'll see some of them in year 5 or 6!