The Twitter Thread

peasepud

As far as I can see when someones positives outweigh their negatives they should be let back on.

Positives

Nice bloke

Knowledgeable

Honest

Negatives

Repetitive

howay man, are you honestly saying you haven't noticed the improvement in the board since he left? every thread turned into the same old shite when he posted. now debate is varied and fun again. though CT is doing his best to fill the gap with the incessant jonas bashing.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Leazes Update: Breaking News.

any reply from the pricks who run toontastic ? Do you still ban people who disagree with you ?

are the pricks who run toontastic still doing what a woman admin tells them to do ie the same

one who leaked my ip number to another website ? What wankers. Toontastic, the site who can't

be trusted with private information and also runs the board for their friends, banning people

for telling it like it is and ignoring requests to ignore his stalker but retaining the actual

stalker despite ignoring requests to stop stalking who has been spouting shite for years even

when it is pointed out. Ok for one person to take the piss but not someone else. What a shameful

excuse for a supposedly NUFC message board for NUFC supporters to "Bring NUFC back home" when

half the fuckers don't even come from Newcastle and most of the rest don't even go to games,

including my stalker who lives in the city. You couldn't make it up. What a pathetic excuse for

"knowledgeable" NUFC "supporters". Do they have anybody who knows enough about the club to

write them articles yet, or would their friends "disagree" . haha. Clowns.

:lol:

Edited by McFaul

Twitter is mint for wordle cos it's easy to copy all a persons tweets. Here's Leazes..

21axo9e.jpg

If I left "@Ant" or "@LeazesLad" or "@DarrellBirkett" in then everything else was so miniscule they couldn't be read so I took those and a couple of other high hitters out.

Twitter is mint for wordle cos it's easy to copy all a persons tweets. Here's Leazes..

21axo9e.jpg

If I left "@Ant" or "@LeazesLad" or "@DarrellBirkett" in then everything else was so miniscule they couldn't be read so I took those and a couple of other high hitters out.

How do you put all of the words in?

How do you put all of the words in?

Copy into notepad, replace all on words like "view" "conversation" "expand" then paste into here....

http://www.wordle.net/create

Doesn't work very well on normal people who direct tweets at a range of people on a range of subjects, but is great for showing how disturbed LM is ;)