Newcastle United v. West Ham (St James' Park, Wednesday 5 January 2011 — 1945 kickoff)

dbsweeney

Again, Milner was wanting to leave.

I'm not trying to stick up for Ashley, 'cause I do believe he could/will fuck us over again ... just that I think these players leaving were different circumstances from those of AC.

Neither Milner or Given wanted to leave until they discovered they'd been offered to clubs.

How do you know this? :huff:

It's been well documented previously - within this forum.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i supplied the stream to a great match, be thankful.

:)

If only you knew what the elite were watching it on

TV? :huff:

PS - I'll be paupering it with the streamer crew for the Stevenage match though, be fucked if I'm sprigging for Setanta again, ne'ev watched it when I had it after the James Richardson football show was axed after they ran out of money. Yes, they're still going in Australia and have the rights to the FA Cup.

:nufc:

Again, Milner was wanting to leave.

I'm not trying to stick up for Ashley, 'cause I do believe he could/will fuck us over again ... just that I think these players leaving were different circumstances from those of AC.

Neither Milner or Given wanted to leave until they discovered they'd been offered to clubs.

How do you know this? :huff:

It's been well documented previously - within this forum.

On 2 January 2009, following the 5–1 defeat at home against Liverpool, the player's lawyer released a statement saying that his client was "considering his future" at Newcastle.

Bad teams in decent form are still bad teams.

Good set of results, but after two losses on the bounce we needed at least 4pts from them. I'm torn between resting players against Stevenage and giving them a good thumping.

Actually, who am I kidding? I'd play:

Harper

Simpson Williamson Campbell Ferguson/Perch

Routledge Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Best Lovenkrands

Not a bad side but I'd have Enrique out there if he's completely over his mild injury.... and I'll tell him to get forward as much as possible. Would rather see Ferguson than Perch, but given they're a lower league side there could be an argument for putting Kadar out there as they're like;y to try to be as physical as possible, something Ferguson isn't suited to.

v2xzlh.jpg

This was said at about 6pm. if Stevie wants to compare psychic skills, I'm just saying.

Imagine if I'd put a bet on. FUCKING HELL. I'm depressed.

Who wrote that Facebook post?

v2xzlh.jpg

This was said at about 6pm. if Stevie wants to compare psychic skills, I'm just saying.

Looks like the Black Smoke Monster from Lost. Didn't know he was on FB...

v2xzlh.jpg

Looks like the Black Smoke Monster from Lost. Didn't know he was on FB...

Never seen an episode of Lost ... and yet that comment still made me laugh!

We've only failed to score 4 times out of 21 in the league. I was seriosuly worried about who would get the goals, but it seems like we've got goals in the team as well as an adequate back line. Strengthen in depth and I reckon we'll do even better. Simpson is doing OK, far better than I had feared, Enrique and Coloccini have continued their good form from last season. I just hope Taylor is picked on merit rather than reputation cos so far he's done nothing to show why he's getting the nod ahead of Williamson.

/rambling

We've only failed to score 4 times out of 21 in the league. I was seriosuly worried about who would get the goals, but it seems like we've got goals in the team as well as an adequate back line. Strengthen in depth and I reckon we'll do even better. Simpson is doing OK, far better than I had feared, Enrique and Coloccini have continued their good form from last season. I just hope Taylor is picked on merit rather than reputation cos so far he's done nothing to show why he's getting the nod ahead of Williamson.

/rambling

If you look at our midfield now compared to the season we went down it's no surprise that we're scoring a lot more goals. Barton being a very big provider. Being rid of Nicky Butt, Geremi, etc makes a huge difference. Add to that lot a confident and freely scoring Nolan.

I too thought we might struggle (considering we struggled in patches to score even in the championship).

Nowt against Chris Hughton but to me, its quite clear that we now have a "manager" in charge instead of a very good caretaker.

Don't even try that shit tonight.

Fuck off you soft lad :huff: I think most fans can start to see some of Pardews influence coming through and thats nothing against Chris, just a fact.

Go ahead then, how have you seen Pardew's influence?

For one, I don't think Hughton would've put Ferguson on.

Correct, only a tactical genius would have put a young, promising player on when the match is already well won.

No, I don't think Hughton would have put Ferguson on, nor do I think Hughton would have started Best. With Carroll & Stroller missing I think Hughton would have started Ranger & Lovenkrands. I think Pardew's influence showed in his starting Best ahead of Ranger.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
We've just played the two worst teams in the league. But! We were weakened ourselves so fair play to us for comprehensively outplaying both of them. I just loved Nolan's goal, say what you like but this lad, apart from being a good captain, has a very handy habit of not flapping when the ball lands at his feet anywhere in the box, very Micky Quinn like. Pleased for Best, yes I don't think he's the answer but love to be proved wrong on these occasions, was also great to see the reaction of the other players when he scored, they've a real bond in this squad and it shouldn't be under-estimated.

Both of them absolutely nailed on to be relegated, and sadly I think WBA will join them even when they're playing well they're losing.

I didn't dream Leon Best scored a hattrick last night, it was my first thought when I woke up "was it all just a cruel dream". All I can say is :huff: that fat cunts not going to deprive me of me season ticket next season, I enjoy it too much, nights like last night are what it's all about.

LEON LEOOOOOOOOOOON BEST, LEON LEOOOOOOOOOOON BEEEEEEEST, LEON LEOOOOOON BEEEEEEEEST, LEEEON LEEEEEEEEEON BESSSSSSSST :nufc::)

Think we'll win 1-0 in a shit game.

Psychic alreet :huff:

Look how close I was with the crowd as well. More than chance that mate.

We have played the worse teams yes, but we won! Thats the bit thats important! We have in the past drawn or lost. Lets keep this team going.

Barton should be one of the first names on Capellos list man, get the lad a new fuckingh contract!

I forgot about Tiote :huff: He just fucked off down the tunnel, just literally walked off said next to nothing to anyone, just read there he's fucked his hamstring. FFS.

I forgot about Tiote :huff: He just fucked off down the tunnel, just literally walked off said next to nothing to anyone, just read there he's fucked his hamstring. FFS.

BAST!:nufc:

They were wanking over him on Radio5 Live last night. Rightly so too.

Best did all that was asked of him last night but it was against a side who were poor defensively, hopefully he starts against Stevenage and gets a couple more to boost his confidence.

He was waiting on the byline ages...either for treatment or a decision from Pardew whether to come off.

He was waiting on the byline ages...either for treatment or a decision from Pardew whether to come off.

He just walked off the pitch, never noticed him on the by line.

Irrespective of that it's a good thing we've got Stevenage in the Cup this weekendwith all the injuries, to be honest though I'm not that arsed about a cup run this season.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He just walked off the pitch, never noticed him on the by line.

He bent over by the corner flag to hold it and slowly walked back to the halfway line for a chat with Pardew. Should have just sat down where it happened and waited for the ref to stop play.