Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that this morning and he's right. Why would Ashley put him in this position? It's clear JFK really does want to do well and show everyone how good he is. But it's blatent to everyone that he's not the man to do this. Who is Ashley actually trying to take the piss out of, us or him?

Can we delete this thread , my memories, and all just pretend this isn't happening? I seriously think Ashley might have a buyer for next year and just wants to exact revenge for hounding him out the stands.

Edited by scoobos

I read that this morning and he's right. Why would Ashley put him in this position? It's clear JFK really does want to do well and show everyone how good he is. But it's blatent to everyone that he's not the man to do this. Who is Ashley actually trying to take the piss out of, us or him?

I think Ashley knows absolutely fuck all about football and has been taken in again by a fellow con man and probably thinks this will aid/combat Pardew's excuses. Unfortunately, we all know that Kinnear will probably end up talking his way into Pardew's job. At least Llambias seemed to be learning his way around things

Holts saying hes foolish,misguided, and has been very badly led on by Ashley. Not saying I feel sorry for Kinnear but you can see whats going on, Ashleys taking advantage of a weak, desperate man for his own ends. Thats beneath contempt iyam.

I agree to an extent but I do have some sympathy with this doddering old geezer who really should have been put out to pasture years ago (well he was really wasn't he, that why it makes no sense that the fat cunt has brought him back!).

I think Ashley knows absolutely fuck all about football and has been taken in again by a fellow con man and probably thinks this will aid/combat Pardew's excuses. Unfortunately, we all know that Kinnear will probably end up talking his way into Pardew's job. At least Llambias seemed to be learning his way around things

I agree he knows nothing about football and he's just picked the only person he knows that does know about it. It's still hard to believe Ashley (a guy who's made a fortune in business) could be fooled by someone like JFK.

He's more intelligent than you! That's a fact!

I really doubt it, I just recieved my college diploma in advanced chemistry finishing a bachelor in 4 semesters...and I can spell Cabaye: K-E-B-AB

I really doubt it, I just recieved my college diploma in advanced chemistry finishing a bachelor in 4 semesters...and I can spell Cabaye: K-E-B-AB

Woosh.