• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------ -------Krul--------------------

Simpson----Colo----STaylor----NTaylor

Nzogbia--Cabaye--Ben Arfa--Marveaux

-----------------Ba----Erding--------------

If the Twitter ITKs are to be believed then this could be our starting XI. Until Ba, Marveaux and Ben Arfa get crocked, Insomnia takes a huff and Neil Taylor does a Perch. Thats when Smith, Guthrie, Shola, and Lovenkrands come in though so its all cush.

Front 6 are all French :spit:

If the Twitter ITKs are to be believed then this could be our starting XI. Until Ba, Marveaux and Ben Arfa get crocked, Insomnia takes a huff and Neil Taylor does a Perch. Thats when Smith, Guthrie, Shola, and Lovenkrands come in though so its all cush.

Ba and Erdinc arent. Seneglese and Turkish fella.

Ba and Erdinc arent. Seneglese and Turkish fella.

All born in France, fella.

--------------------------B.Foster------------------------

Simpson---------Colo---------Taylor---------Jose

---------------------Tiote------Cabaye----------------

----------Ben Arfa-------Zoggy--------Mervaux

--------------------------------BA------------------------

Not too shabby starting 11, would love us to sign Foster if not then Harps for me. If we don't get Zog then play HBA in the middle and Jonas on the right. I know I'm hoping a bit much with Jose in there. I'm also presuming Joey is off too. Still like another good striker in too

We don't need another keeper.

We don't need to know the w-a-a-a-a-y home!

:spit:

You fucking bender, you made me spit my tea out.

Incidentally, I assume that if he's a left winger that puts paid to any further chasing of Zoggy?

cheaper so its "good business".

Interesting that despite the mirth surrounding Jordan Henderson [until Liverpool finish miles higher in the league next season], Liverpool see him as a more worthwhile acquisition for that fee they paid than a free transfer player ?

Incidentally, I assume that if he's a left winger that puts paid to any further chasing of Zoggy?

Interesting that despite the mirth surrounding Jordan Henderson [until Liverpool finish miles higher in the league next season], Liverpool see him as a more worthwhile acquisition for that fee they paid than a free transfer player ?

They've been burnt recently by injury prone players who arrived on apparent frees. They were heavily compensated for costing 'nothing' and so with Marveaux no doubt they didn't want to take that chance so offered lower wages. He won't have failed a medical with them but they slipped that little doozy to the media because it will satiate their fans who will feel they've dodged a bullet. Perhaps they have, only time will tell. We've obviously paid more (or had better incentives loaded into our contract). Like them we've been severely burnt by injury prone players, but we have an owner who likes to take a gamble. A gamble like disbanding a successful side because you think you can make some cash and lower your outgoings by doing so.

They've been burnt recently by injury prone players who arrived on apparent frees. They were heavily compensated for costing 'nothing' and so with Marveaux no doubt they didn't want to take that chance so offered lower wages. He won't have failed a medical with them but they slipped that little doozy to the media because it will satiate their fans who will feel they've dodged a bullet. Perhaps they have, only time will tell. We've obviously paid more (or had better incentives loaded into our contract). Like them we've been severely burnt by injury prone players, but we have an owner who likes to take a gamble. A gamble like disbanding a successful side because you think you can make some cash and lower your outgoings by doing so.

I'm hoping the gamble doesnt backfire like, but it's a fucking incredibly bad gamble to take IMO

Maybe they should take a look at their medical team. Going back as far as when they failed Beresford and Keegan snapped him up, and recently with Aquilani and Carroll etc.

We don't need another keeper.

I don't think Krul is upto it and I think Forster will go to Celtic

I think he's more than up to it. I can see him becoming a cracking keeper and would probably start the season with him in goal

Typical Leazes to find the negatives, yaaaaawwnnn

trust you and others like you to live in a fantasy world

trust you and others like you to live in a fantasy world

What do you think of the players we have signed so far??