Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

If it didn't bother you, why did you get so riled?

Bothered me enough to respond, and what bothered me enough to do it; Look back man, you spouting on about Britain not being racist, and the carry-on after it. Look, unlike others in the past, I'm happy to clear the decks now and move on.

Fish giving Essembee a run for his money.

Essembee = Mackems/Sunderland

Fish = Scousers/Liverpool

By the way, beards, (not stubble) look fucking atrocious on all the twenty/thirty something hipsters I've seen so far. Chuck a Granda style cap on and it reaches a new level of ridiculous. I'm sure you buck that trend though, Fish. ;)

Can't grow one, can you? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:wub:

"I’m only 32, so hopefully I have four or five more years in me."

“When I say ‘Newcastle till I die’ and ‘I can’t see myself ever wanting to leave the club’, that hasn’t changed, because I will be a Newcastle supporter and will continue to be."

“That I’m leaving the club doesn’t diminish that."

“Hopefully, it’s a place I will go back to in some capacity, to help give back to the club what they’ve given to me.”

• 1 month later...

He'll be back training with us next summer whilst he looks for another club.Shola's agent must have sent his new club one of those dodgy videos showing him in a good-ish light.

Wanna bet?

I reckon he'll retire.

Can't understand why he hasn't plied his trade somewhere a little nicer than Turkey. He's obviously not going to be able to start every game, so why not go to Australia for a jaunt, or one of the smaller US clubs?

jesus, that is one wierd fucking transfer like, they can't be offering him big money either being in that league, and a one year deal as well so it's not because they're offering him an extended career.

Or even a deal that stretches beyond their planned promotion. That's gotta hurt. "We've got big plans for this club, Shola, and you're going to help fire us into the top flight with your daisy-cutters of doom. And after we get there, you say? Erm, well... *tumbleweed*"