Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Deano will you? There is no way you can dress this situation up as anything but what is. What will you say next week when jonas and collocini are sold?

If your write about selling them then this freeze up 112k per week(jonas) and 18 million (colocheeny) sonow we can up the bids for pieters and sissocko and hopefully more left footed players like clichy on pay as you play deals. then the starting 11 should look like this :

-----------------------Krul

Sissocko----Kadar---Pieters----Ferguson

-----------Ben Arfa------Marveaux

---------------Clichy (pay as you play)

--------Lovenkrands-------Adriano (pay as you play)

-----------------NEW (pasy as you play left footed)

---------NEW-------------------Ameobi

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

cant wait for ben arfa to return i tried to sign him on fifa but hes signed a new damn contract at the other club so i have to friggin wait lol

You're gonna have to have your wits about you for next Wednesday's transfer deadline like Deadaldinho .

Could be carnage . Get the energy drinks in !

yea i think it could be carnage literally i think ashleys not done yet jonas could be out and colocini could be to. i wish smith was gone and ameobi and lovenkrands

I really couldn't give a toss about Barton leaving to be honest. I don't think he has put a decent shift in for us for a while now. He had a pretty crap last 3rd of the season and his two games so far this season, his delivery and passing was poor. Yes, he is a passionate guy, but that over passion is what gets him into trouble and I get fed up of reading and hearing negative things about him due to his behaviour. We have enough of that with our fucking owner. I am pretty sure Marveaux or Gosling can step up to the mark. I really don't think we will be any worse off. I can see Marveaux thriving and coming good.

Exactly.

I really couldn't give a toss about Barton leaving to be honest. I don't think he has put a decent shift in for us for a while now. He had a pretty crap last 3rd of the season and his two games so far this season, his delivery and passing was poor. Yes, he is a passionate guy, but that over passion is what gets him into trouble and I get fed up of reading and hearing negative things about him due to his behaviour. We have enough of that with our fucking owner. I am pretty sure Marveaux or Gosling can step up to the mark. I really don't think we will be any worse off. I can see Marveaux thriving and coming good.

Could be argued that the team spirit is one of the things holding the club together at the moment. Removing another major part of it can only cause problems. How many leaders do we have on that pitch now? Taylor? Shola? Coloccini?

You think Barton is part of what creates the good team spirit?

Someone who's moaning in and around training as well on on twitter. Cant do any good for team spirit in my opinion.

Let him go and lets see Marveaux and Jonas on the wings.

Mike and Derek have served up a massive shit sarnie again, and you're wolfing it down AGAIN. Grinning like a fucking retard with their brown muck all over your teeth. Asking for seconds.

"I'm sure they'll make me steak next time. I'm Deano and I like to stay positive."

Tit.

:razz: Excellent. Maybe you can hoy us up a formation we may use for future games with some fantasy players for good measure?

yea i think it could be carnage literally i think ashleys not done yet jonas could be out and colocini could be to. i wish smith was gone and ameobi and lovenkrands

I agree mate- he's definately not done like :razz:

The fat fuckin Bungle's finger that he is .

Rather kept him than lost him, particularly for free, but a lot of melodramatics creeping in tonight.

This time last year, most on here didnt really rate Barton which tbf, is understandable given his previous three years at the club. I did rate him and earmarked last August as being the player of the season.

Imo last year was probably his golden period. He has Carrol to aim his excellent passing at and because of Nolans weaknesses in midfield, Bartons midfield abilities were able to shine.

This year we have no Carrol and we do have Cabaye. Even a big Barton fan such as myself could see a scenario where you had to wonder how inflential his role would be this year. Sure when we are up against it his tenacious harassing is worth it, but what about his attacking play?

Those long balls to carrol dont work with others. Are we happy to have a central midfielder sitting out there when we could have an attacking winger carrying the ball down the field like Jonas and delivering killer balls into the box.

Would the Jonas fans prefer to get rid of Jonas on the left and replace him with a Barton type player?

We have all moaned about the lack of creative..... will a more attack minded winger help?

Can Gosling play out there? Will Obertan make it his?

Lots of questions that the next few games will answer but the reaction to Barton is overkill imo. Gutted he's gone, but lets see what happens next, on the pitch.

Probably the worst decision they have made so far this summer. Fucking cunts. I can just see Lambias sitting in his office with a smug fucking look on his face while pardew strokes his cock. Great way to put us down to earth a couple of weeks after beating Sunderland.

I can just see Lambias sitting in his office with a smug fucking look on his face while pardew strokes his cock.

I bet you like that image :razz:

Edited by Aeris

First post on here, so hi all

Im gutted that Joeys leavin us, only on the playing side mind because off the pitch i think hes a grade A wanker! Thanx to twitter, its bad to get that intimate with players of ur club, who u idolise only to find out they are knobs. But anyway, joeys a very good player who well miss, tho i dont think well miss him as much as some people think as we are pretty much jam packed with midfielders.

I cant help but feel that this whole twitter escapade over the summer by joey has been a set up by himself and Willy McKay, as he only set up the account after contract negotiations broke down with the club. since then i feel hes used the fans hatred of F.C.B to gain support so the club would have to give in to his demands, and when that failed he has shown his true colours and lowered himself by signing for QP FUCKIN R!

He has a contract till next summer, if he really wanted to stay here he could, then at the end of the season he could negotiate a contract with whoever he wants with a nice signing on fee!

I just dont get joeys decision to join QPR, shit ground, shit fans, awfull manager, a real nonentity of a football club, so for me its not football reasons he is joining them, its all about the money, and thats sad!

First post on here, so hi all

Im gutted that Joeys leavin us, only on the playing side mind because off the pitch i think hes a grade A wanker! Thanx to twitter, its bad to get that intimate with players of ur club, who u idolise only to find out they are knobs. But anyway, joeys a very good player who well miss, tho i dont think well miss him as much as some people think as we are pretty much jam packed with midfielders.

I cant help but feel that this whole twitter escapade over the summer by joey has been a set up by himself and Willy McKay, as he only set up the account after contract negotiations broke down with the club. since then i feel hes used the fans hatred of F.C.B to gain support so the club would have to give in to his demands, and when that failed he has shown his true colours and lowered himself by signing for QP FUCKIN R!

He has a contract till next summer, if he really wanted to stay here he could, then at the end of the season he could negotiate a contract with whoever he wants with a nice signing on fee!

I just dont get joeys decision to join QPR, shit ground, shit fans, awfull manager, a real nonentity of a football club, so for me its not football reasons he is joining them, its all about the money, and thats sad!

f_applause.gif

Welcome Weldy, couldnt agree more

CT whichever way you slice it by the looks of it we 've lost a PL hardened quality player at the peak of his poweres who cares about the club. For NOTHING. There's no upside to this.

Getting in Jean Claude Floot de Ponce-Ponce from some French club who hasn't a clue about English footy isn't going to compensate us in the short term. We've now let half our first team go from last season. It's madness. We'd be better off running down his contract, it's pure spite and stupidity imo.

Well....im not suprised by this nor am i too moved by it either.

Of course i'd like him to stay. He was one of our best players last year but with only a year left i cant blame the lad for looking at what he is gonna get offered anywhere else. Its his perogitive to do so and i think most of us would too. He openly hates our ownership and he has a chance to get out.

If he goes then it is a loss, the fault of the board, but im pretty sure we will get by just fine. No actuall need to replace him in my opinion.

Jonas, Marveaux, Obertan and Gosling can play there but i'd be happy gettin Jonas on the right with Marveaux on the left.

It WOULDNT be the end of the world if Barton leaves.

Plus its 75kpw off the books. That could release funds to make better offers for either Pieters or Cissoko.

fuck me

Fuck off Deano will you? There is no way you can dress this situation up as anything but what is. What will you say next week when jonas and collocini are sold?

"come back Fred" ?

:razz:

Probably the worst decision they have made so far this summer. Fucking cunts. I can just see Lambias sitting in his office with a smug fucking look on his face while pardew strokes his cock. Great way to put us down to earth a couple of weeks after beating Sunderland.

it was 4 days ago

Team Positive are really starting to struggle, relatively speaking of course. I'm quite sure CT and Deano have been struggling for most of their lives. Struggling big time now though.