mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Building a good championship team on long contracts that we won't be able to shift if promoted they reckon. Errrrrrr. Personally I think Championship teams will be willing to take them off our hands if they get us promoted.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Building a good championship team on long contracts that we won't be able to shift if promoted they reckon. Errrrrrr. Personally I think Championship teams will be willing to take them off our hands if they get us promoted.

No, no, no, if you buy a player he's literally there forever. There's no disloyalty in football anymore. :(

Pieanaar is training with them. How are they this fucking skint with the new T.V deal. The payoff for Byrne to take blame for paedogate must have been massive

You've got to admire their ambition :lol:

At least they are consistent, they always sign players who are looking for one last swansong.

I saw some post you made earlier about the reasons other clubs' fans hate us. Seemed sensible enough, I can only assume things escalated from there.

That said, they've probably done you a favour.

I saw some post you made earlier about the reasons other clubs' fans hate us. Seemed sensible enough, I can only assume things escalated from there.

That said, they've probably done you a favour.

How so?

All I got was a vague message about "Rules violations", which I think is code for "didn't conform to stereotypes" or try to be the 'canny mag'. :doh: