mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Fuck me senseless, three (3) threads that I can see over there on Taylor. In one of them, a 'Mag' points out that it's embarrassing being on the front page of their local rag to which he gets accused of chomping on a Saturday night and implying an obsession. :lol: :lol:

Another adamant that Taylor's claims it didn't happen are false because Murray is a Knight of the realm. :lol: (The correct answer obviously would've been 'who gives a fuck?).

I'm not kidding here, a psychiatrist would have a fucking field day with some of these.

A couple of mackem mates are loving Murray for that like. Reckons he's made Taylor look like a dick.

In my opinion they all look like dicks, particularly the paper for printing it FRONT PAGE.

In the makem media every young promising player is a ' starlet'. Pickford looks decent so he'll be off.Henderson looks decent but the makems never rated him.Some of them rate Watmore ffs.Cheating diving bastard that he is.If their youngins aren't even good enough to get into a team that are stinking the league out.

In the makem media every young promising player is a ' starlet'. Pickford looks decent so he'll be off.Henderson looks decent but the makems never rated him.Some of them rate Watmore ffs.Cheating diving bastard that he is.If their youngins aren't even good enough to get into a team that are stinking the league out.

You don't play kids in a relegation scrap. That would damage their development and would damage your own chances of survival. You don't want exuberance and egotism, you want control, commitment and calm.

Just when you think Moyes can't provide any more entertainment in his press talks, he goes the extra mile and spices things up by telling a female reporter "“It was getting a wee bit naughty at the end there so just watch yourself. You still might get a slap even though you’re a woman.”"   :D

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/this-may-be-why-moyes-doesnt-get-asked-any-pressing-questions-in-interviews.1347184/

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

Rock hard is Moyesy like.Harder than magcatcherhutch who get's on rtg.Joke of a manager and club.It could go toxic on Saturday against Man Utd if they lose against Leicester midweek then go 4v0 down to Man Utd in the 17th minute in the first half.To prepare for this probable first half walkout,they're selling First Half tickets for a quid.