mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a mate whose nephew works at Shields, and it was cos he wanted more money.

Your mate’s a mag though. FTM

• Haha 4

Mackem update. The main thread (since Easter I think) is now on 9542 posts, mainly the same post repeated. They've had a bit of sex wee because Maddison might not be signing for us though. There's still plenty of spin off threads too. There's one where they get very worked up about people wearing toon tops. Apparently everbody in Newcastle does this, and it justifies secretly taking photos of random lasses wearing the tops and posting them online. Anyway, unfortunately it doesn't have the random impact on strangers the mackem crest has though. :(

image.png.37355d98fc08258e1f672d17c36a31b7.png

This definitely happened. 

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackem update. The main thread (since Easter I think) is now on 9542 posts, mainly the same post repeated. They've had a bit of sex wee because Maddison might not be signing for us though. There's still plenty of spin off threads too. There's one where they get very worked up about people wearing toon tops. Apparently everbody in Newcastle does this, and it justifies secretly taking photos of random lasses wearing the tops and posting them online. Anyway, unfortunately it doesn't have the random impact on strangers the mackem crest has though. :(

image.png.37355d98fc08258e1f672d17c36a31b7.png

This definitely happened. 

Tragic doesn’t even begin to cover it :lol:

• Haha 3

I can't get over how popular they are with random strangers purely based on them supporting Sunderland. It's amazing stuff to be honest and I'm sure a psychologist would have an absolute field day with them. :good:

• Haha 4