mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Why aye. 60 odd likes for this madness, another 100 posts in the thread to add to the thousands this month for a team they say doesn't exist.

The level of hatred towards Howe is off the scale. 

Screenshot_20230825_225655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73a4c68528215eedb128d328e94b0674.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

Aye its weird that because my mate was actually there and the only thing said was he should sign a fella called “Patrick Roberts” someone then shouted “who!?” And Howe laughed. 

Loads of people were getting photos etc and he didnt get any stick. The lad who told me is a sheff wed fan so has no reason to lie

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Aye its weird that because my mate was actually there and the only thing said was he should sign a fella called “Patrick Roberts” someone then shouted “who!?” And Howe laughed. 

Loads of people were getting photos etc and he didnt get any stick. The lad who told me is a sheff wed fan so has no reason to lie

Facts and reality are not welcome.

• Haha 5

Hang on, not another, scant on details, anecdote where the Mackems once again prevail whilst their Mag foes meekly accept the loss of face? Their club shop should start stocking magic beans  

• Haha 8

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hang on, not another, scant on details, anecdote where the Mackems once again prevail whilst their Mag foes meekly accept the loss of face? Their club shop should start stocking magic beans  

think that's all they do stock mate, well other than ftm badges.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Funny watching this mod genius Keith trying to argue the difference between Henderson, the famous rainbow lace LGBT+ spokesman and Howe, a PL manager in England. Definitely nothing partisan about this.

I guess maybe he's forgotten they hired a literal fascist as a manager as well.

Screenshot_20230826_095303_Chrome.thumb.jpg.502fca7bf7b5c53f8a4682a87839d818.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

Henderson the self appointed “captain of captains” being absolved of responsibility is pretty funny.

Howe is far from the realities of Saudi Arabia. Henderson is living there..

• Like 3

I genuinely haven't minded loads of their managers. The mackems on the other hand..... :lol: Howe doesn't put a foot wrong when interviewed, doesn't court controversy and just plays a straight, boring bat to the media, Hughton was similar, what's there to hate? They're fucking mental. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I genuinely haven't minded loads of their managers. The mackems on the other hand..... :lol: Howe doesn't put a foot wrong when interviewed, doesn't court controversy and just plays a straight, boring bat to the media, Hughton was similar, what's there to hate? They're fucking mental. 

they hate him because they said he was shit at his job and has proved to be anything but. it's as simple as that.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

To get away from the mackems, I’ve noticed a few “football writers” seem to expect Howe to come out and speak ill of the Saudi government and now hold it against him because he won’t indulge their complete fucking fantasy scenario. What I’m saying is, the mackems should “write” for Football 365

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

Funny watching this mod genius Keith trying to argue the difference between Henderson, the famous rainbow lace LGBT+ spokesman and Howe, a PL manager in England. Definitely nothing partisan about this.

I guess maybe he's forgotten they hired a literal fascist as a manager as well.

Screenshot_20230826_095303_Chrome.thumb.jpg.502fca7bf7b5c53f8a4682a87839d818.jpg

Geopolitical expert Keith knows the score :lol: 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

To get away from the mackems, I’ve noticed a few “football writers” seem to expect Howe to come out and speak ill of the Saudi government and now hold it against him because he won’t indulge their complete fucking fantasy scenario. What I’m saying is, the mackems should “write” for Football 365

He should bring it up as many times as they all did before the takeover was mooted 

• Like 6

We all know that the mackems have no real interest in the house of Saud. This is the club equivalent of a disallowed goal for them....nothing we do counts because we're owned by murdering Arabs. Basically they're still chasing relevance in the annual NE top dog trophy even though they havent qualified to enter for years :lol: 

Edited by Kitman
  • Haha 1

You’d think that as moral arbiters of the football world, they’d be keen to let people know that they are owned by one of the major grain traders in the world, responsible for fixing prices, hoarding grain, and generally keeping world hunger and poverty exactly where it is, as it suits them, and directly responsible for far more deaths than the entirety of Saudi Arabia since it came in to being. 

https://www-cdn.oxfam.org/s3fs-public/file_attachments/rr-cereal-secrets-grain-traders-agriculture-30082012-en_4.pdf

IMG_7480.gif.ea8e8730c620ac06df3098457ec00e6a.gif

• Like 2

"I think the current owners are trying too take the power away from the player which can only be a good thing imo unfortunately we have seen too often at Safc how players have took the piss we all know who they are.

Giving players a years notice they are not getting a new contract is a hard ball tactic you either spit ur dummy out and dont play and no one will want you or you step up give a 100% to either become an attractive potential signing for a new club or we may even want to keep u

Lets be honest the way we have managed players over the past 20 years has been woe full"

🤭