mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

"Fuckin Tindall on the touchline giving instructions. The rule is only one allowed in the technical area yet those kernts get away with it game after game" ☺️

giphy.gif.c2c350fe2b3be7abddd3ed2a8c109ad7.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

"Fuckin Tindall on the touchline giving instructions. The rule is only one allowed in the technical area yet those kernts get away with it game after game" ☺️

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47625r629749cx3td3fm

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

look.gif.01c5ab7651eda357eef8b33a3e90bd60.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Well well well.  They’ll get to see first hand just how shite, lucky and corrupt we are.  

We're gonna need a bigger brown bag for these inherently moral fuckers..... 

• Haha 4

This does add to the pressure we're under with injuries mind. Howe can't treat this as a normal thrlird round game. Honestly can't see them scoring from open play but from what I can tell these fuckers dive for penalties all the time. 

Wish it was home too. I'll probably get a single ticket but not sure I fancy it on my chuff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

This does add to the pressure we're under with injuries mind. Howe can't treat this as a normal thrlird round game. Honestly can't see them scoring from open play but from what I can tell these fuckers dive for penalties all the time. 

Wish it was home too. I'll probably get a single ticket but not sure I fancy it on my chuff

I'll have it.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

Could do without this actually, he can't put a reserve team out and the last game down there they kicked us all over the pitch with one of the worst ref performances I've seen in a derby basically letting them get away with it. I fear for us injuries wise, one of theirs gets cattled so what? If it's one of ours? Any of their players puts one ours out for the saysun and they'll be able to dine out on for the rest of their lives. 

• Like 3