mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They're discussing whether there should be a statue of Shearer.Makems being makems they think there shouldn't be one because he won nowt ( Premier league winner aside ) but a one for ratboy and the drink driver who really did win nowt.The makems have a statue to a Geordie who took them into the 3rd tier of english football.They never let you down.Forever In Our Shadow.

They were absolute shite tonight.Kone did well against Lukaku.Moyes sat there like the clueless clown he is.I've told you before about Watmore,the cheating makem bastard.Booked for diving in the first half.2 of the makem Galactico's ,Kone and Kirchoff,both hooked before the end.The other Galactico,Kazri,couldn't even get a start.They are a fuckin shambles.

:lol:

Amazing how we're all pretty happy for once. Most of us enjoying NUFC doing well, Essembee getting the same kick out of sunderland's attendances, it's all good.

Edited by Rayvin

Aye they look pretty fucked tbh, no doubt this will continue until they inevitably sack Moyes. Hopefully he fails to collect many points meaning any bump in results from their manager change isn't enough.

Very confident we'll be swapping divisions with them for next season and honestly it's exactly what they fucking deserve, they've been hanging on to the bottom rungs of the PL since they were last promoted a decade or whatever it was ago.

Why do you think Defoe will leave? Can't see another club paying him what Sunderland are...

I don't think he'll leave but I'm sure he'll pick up an injury before Christmas and that will leave them right in the shit.