mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Had an absolute boatload of jobs to do yesterday, completely missed out on any football all day. How did the mackems get on?

Lol.

That reminds me of the night we played,and beat,Juventus.After a number of appointments i arrived back at the office earlier than I would normally.The NUFC obsessed office makem commented on my early return.

Yes,I'm off to the match.

Oh,who are you playing.

The gift that keeps giving.

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

God, I almost forgot that there's a documentary about the whole thing coming up.

I bet the makers of this are pinching themselves about their good luck. The script has literally written itself. :D

It'll be essential viewing for every football fan outside of wearside. Unbearable for the mackems themselves. :lol:

Edited by Renton

3 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Is the Netflix documentary a real thing like? :lol: I thought it was just a pisstake :lol:

This is just too much.

It's real. Coleman even gave it as an excuse for their abysmal performance. Apparently after every match (defeat) they had a full film crew in their faces. Very off-putting allegedly. :nufc:

• Like 1

The amount of poetic justice in all this is just way to much 

This behind the scenes documentary will be icing the cake like :lol:

Edited by 247

43 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ Just sit back and remember when we relegated them. 

They’ve never done that to us. 

We did it to ourselves”

Mackems summed up in three lines :D

:lol:

How they still think they relegated us man, if that’s the case then so did the 16 teams that finished above them that season. 

What is a fact though is Burton Albion put the final nail in their cardboard box coffin to send them down to the third division. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol:

How they still think they relegated us man, if that’s the case then so did the 16 teams that finished above them that season. 

What is a fact though is Burton Albion put the final nail in their cardboard box coffin to send them down to the third division. 

They'll only agree if Burton finish 4th bottom iirc. #Mackemlogic 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Watch from 7.06 :lol:  Absolute gerld.

Wasn't going to watch it to the end but glad I did for the touching Bowie tribute. I notice the fucking knacker blames every cunt apart from the fans who are almost as much to blame as the clowns running the club these last few years pandering to the mag obsessed, spinning eyed, fucking simpletons like the dipshit making this video. Eat it up you dopey Mackem bastard. :ok:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Just what was he expecting? They’ve been shite for years now.

Aye, I honestly don’t understand how any of them thought even a win would have given them much hope. They’d have to have then beaten both Fulham and Wolves as well as had those above them lose both, fuck all chance man. 

I’ve got a feeling that bloke is special needs to be fair, so I can let him off with thinking they had any chance but there were loads on RTG which thought similar.