mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Mitrovic starts.

Remember the fuss they made over Pickford acting like a bell end on Monday? 

Hope Mitro scores and then brays Cattermole marra.

8 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They have  Honeyman and Gooch who run around and can add a spark.I haven't seen much of their current ' starlet' Asoro or whatever his name is.When the transfer window opens this summer,I'm expecting to read on rt g that Real and Barca are preparing £30m bids for Asoro.

Are you watching tonight :D

Just switched it on to see Sunderland score. :lol: Good goal by the kid tbf and it's a game where the pressures off and Fulham will feel the heat a bit more. Last season Fulham were the best team we faced by a mile albeit we were a bit jaded that day. Given our record v them I'll not be too bothered if they fail to get promoted tbh.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

:MITRO: Mitro!

:lol: :lol:

He can't relegate the fuckers because amazingly they've already managed that. But his goal will make sure they finish bottom below Burton. :D

Incredible stuff. 

mackems are the first side since Wolves in 1983-84 and 1984-85 to finish bottom of the top two tiers of English football in successive seasons, and just the third side to have done so, after Fulham also did it in 1967-68 and 1968-69.

A Newcastle United player made that happen :D

e667b6dc-2ec6-4376-b87c-16a312d779cb.jpg

Edited by Tdansmith