mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Aye, imagine when we realise that the previous owner was rich but didn't know how to use his money effectively and that he employed a useless yes-man of a manager who consistently fails to get a tune out of his players everywhere he goes. Can't believe it hasn't occurred to us sooner.

• Haha 5

If anything, the fact that everything we've done so far was well within Ashley's ability (top end maybe, but still within it if he was running it properly) actually further underlines how fucking useless the guy was.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Your daily helping of utter garbage on there:

So, those players are playing well because of Howe? Nah, can't be, I read on there that he's shit and only doing well because of the new players. But it can't be that because we're only doing well because of the players that were bought earlier. So those players must be playing better because of Howe? Nah, can't be, I read on there that he's shit and only doing well because of the new players. But it can't be that because we're only doing well because of the players that were bought earlier. So those players must be playing better because of Howe?

Best Magic Roundabout GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 6

Listened to radio Newcastle's phone in driving home, one mackem texted in he was disappointed with how many fans fucked it off towards the end of their game with Burnley, Gabbiadini's take on this, (I'm paraphrasing), 'I was saying to my son, Sunderland just have one of those grounds where there's exits everywhere and it's really quick and easy to get out, unfortunately when a few leave early it's so near for everyone else that it's like the pied Piper effect and everyone starts joining in.' so basically they need to barrier off half the exits next time they turn a 2-0 lead into a 4-2 defeat at home in the 2nd Division and that should sort it. :good:

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

so basically they need to barrier off half the exits next time

:lol:
I think the best option would be to make all their Morlocks wear blindfolds whilst in the shitting/seating area. 
As well as discouraging the pied paedos from escaping, it would make life so much easier for this month’s manager. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

More mental gymnastics for the mackems as SAFC announce trip to Dubai for some warm weather training :D 

Can someone point out to them that it's not Europe :D

• Haha 3

Sportswashed mag scum. 

I was in a pub in CLS after golf the other week and an advert came on for Fury vs Chisora and two blokes sitting adjacent, quite clearly mackems owing not just to their linguistic disposition but the fact they were 6 pints deep at about 3 o'clock on a Thursday...

"that's just fucking sportswashing that man" 

The fight is in London :lol: 

• Haha 5

Their current manager, [insert pause here while I try to remember who it is now]...... Tony Mowbray.... bumped into a low budget film making pal last week, he told Tony that he needed some extras for his Viking film he was shooting at Seaham but couldn't afford them. Mowbray said he'd send his squad of players down for the day to help him out. This morning Mowbray phoned his pal up to ask how they got on? The film maker said they really looked the part, were great at the raping and pillaging but said they were fucking shit at Luton.

(Don't bother robin robin, I'm getting my coat just after I submit reply). :lol:

• Haha 5

A quick two minute browse on their thread over there and I think you can honestly say they've lost their minds.

I think they know that a lot of the shite they're spouting simply isn't true but it makes them feel better so out it comes. :lol: 

Posting Daily Star articles saying Bruno is off, saying "there'll be tears" when it all goes tits up but then when we're successful there'll be an Asterix (sic) over our success.

Just like their favourite club Man City....no there won't. That's not how sportswashing works lads,

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Their current manager, [insert pause here while I try to remember who it is now]...... Tony Mowbray.... bumped into a low budget film making pal last week, he told Tony that he needed some extras for his Viking film he was shooting at Seaham but couldn't afford them. Mowbray said he'd send his squad of players down for the day to help him out. This morning Mowbray phoned his pal up to ask how they got on? The film maker said they really looked the part, were great at the raping and pillaging but said they were fucking shit at Luton.

(Don't bother robin robin, I'm getting my coat just after I submit reply). :lol:

Needs to be a concrete one with that fucking joke, for shame :lol: 

concrete-overcoat.jpg

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

A quick two minute browse on their thread over there and I think you can honestly say they've lost their minds.

I think they know that a lot of the shite they're spouting simply isn't true but it makes them feel better so out it comes. :lol: 

Posting Daily Star articles saying Bruno is off, saying "there'll be tears" when it all goes tits up but then when we're successful there'll be an Asterix (sic) over our success.

Just like their favourite club Man City....no there won't. That's not how sportswashing works lads,

I seen the asterix thing too, fucking weird cunts! course exile's jumped on it big time and gone to effort of editing the fixtures list for his largely ignored twitter account, the absolute whopping fucking moron....

Screenshot_20221030-122132_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

then when we're successful there'll be an Asterix (sic) over our success.

We should have a word with Wor Flags and get this done as a quiet nod to our polydactyl chums down the road. 

Watch the fewm
A0B4DC6E-5347-4BAB-AA19-616E8FE8BC89.jpeg.4f5af76955e3659696c281fcf11b03a0.jpeg

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I seen the asterix thing too, fucking weird cunts! course exile's jumped on it big time and gone to effort of editing the fixtures list for his largely ignored twitter account, the absolute whopping fucking moron....

Screenshot_20221030-122132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not applicable to Man City however...because....err..

and training in Dubai is fine cause errr...

and using Saudi owned twitter is fine cause errr....

• Haha 6