mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Funnily enough, if you read the article (unlike them) the Saudis get one small mention (about how they wouldn’t increase oil production a couple of months back). Let them dream I suppose, if it makes them feel better 

• Like 3

:lol: Seems it’s finally dawned on them that we are miles better after a year of delusion that they’d still beat us (regarding the post takeover side - mackems have always been deluded besides that), of course now it’s all irrelevant though - much like their club in general I suppose. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Seems it’s finally dawned on them that we are miles better after a year of delusion that they’d still beat us (regarding the post takeover side - mackems have always been deluded besides that), of course now it’s all irrelevant though - much like their club in general I suppose. 

I don't know why they're even contemplating it - they're more likely to get relegated than promoted any time soon.

• Like 1

Old man sitting in a pub years from now, watching Newcastle United lift another trophy, quietly and reverentially strokes the 'Bass 90+4 31/10/2022' tattooed on his arm. Never forget.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 3

24 pages of Sunderland fans telling eachother how ridiculous it is that Newcastle fans are bothered about an U21 game but how brilliant it is that they drew. 

I noticed they're already downplaying any future derby as not a real derby. Quick glance at the Championship table tells me they won't need to worry about that for a while...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

24 pages of Sunderland fans telling eachother how ridiculous it is that Newcastle fans are bothered about an U21 game but how brilliant it is that they drew. 

I noticed they're already downplaying any future derby as not a real derby. Quick glance at the Championship table tells me they won't need to worry about that for a while...

I say again, I really hope we draw these cunts in the FA Cup so we can give them an absolute hiding. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The closest they'll get to a Derby is us playing them in the pizza cup again at this rate :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Preferably away tbh, so we can laugh at their flag efforts before obliterating them. 

Hoping for another tribute to Nailed Quim tbh 

• Haha 4