mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Premier League quality football equates to 1 win out of 5, 20 goals scored less than fucking Boro, and being mid table in the Championship? I think he needs to rethink what Premier League quality football is :lol: 

They don’t live in reality tbh, by their reckoning Burnley must be absolutely fucking amazing given how they’re hammering everyone in that division, in reality Burnley will come up next year and probably get humbled similar to Norwich did when they thought they’d come up and play possession based open football as a newly promoted side. There’s a fucking gulf in quality and they’re absolutely nowhere near Burnley and Boro, let alone Premier league sides. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Premier League quality football equates to 1 win out of 5, 20 goals scored less than fucking Boro, and being mid table in the Championship? I think he needs to rethink what Premier League quality football is :lol: 

They don’t live in reality tbh, by their reckoning Burnley must be absolutely fucking amazing given how they’re hammering everyone in that division, in reality Burnley will come up next year and probably get humbled similar to Norwich did when they thought they’d come up and play possession based open football as a newly promoted side. There’s a fucking gulf in quality and they’re absolutely nowhere near Burnley and Boro, let alone Premier league sides. 

Well last week after we beat Man Utd the premiership was piss weak with all 17 teams behind us all absolute shite so by that reckoning they should be in CL spot behind us as they play in the same style as Barca/Real🤣

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Howay said:

You can't judge them on just this game though marra. They were unlucky, with the defelcted goal and dive for the penalty aside. Hull are a class side. Before today they had *checks notes* won 1 game in their last 9 and *checks notes* scored 6 goals in this time.

Oh.

• Haha 6

I think you’re missing the important bit. I.e. that it looks like they’ll have at least another season to speculate about how good they’d be in the premier league, if they could get into it. 

• Haha 6

Before you know it it'll soon be ten years outside of the premier league so give them a break, they've probably forgotten what it's about. We went down scandalously under jabba but still were only down for a shit, shower and a shave, they go down and they mean business to stay down and are going to be outside the PL for some considerable time. Never mind, at least they're Barcelona down there in.......[looks at championship table].......err.......11th. (eleventh).  

• Haha 4

69e7cf28-16e2-402f-b9c9-0ce26f236c55-453.jpg.f5f4e4c8e248c043e1c8eb14f0a65513.jpg

Dear SD Huesca,

I am writing to you on behalf of the massive lads fans, (MLF) of Sunderland asking to be officially geet big marras, (Friends) seeing as how we both have so much in common being both eleventh in the second tiers of our country's football league. Although we're trying to get something going with Athletic Bilbao I'm afraid they're still in denial that an MLF founded their club. We notice that although your colours aren't red and white they are however similar to Barcelona's which cannot be a coincidence as we also play like Barcelona so until the evidence actually emerges then I think it's fair to assume our club also founded yours but ran out of red and white striped shirts so got whatever was on hand at the time. Please let us know if you agree we founded your club and let us know if you hate the mags anaarl? FTM.

Yours,

Huesca Black Cats. (Founded ten minutes ago).

• Haha 14

9 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm watching the second half here. That penalty was a fucking joke man. Never given with VAR. Darlow nearly saved it. Honestly, they've been as jammy as owt here. 

But they're PL top 6 worth so may as well get used to it. 🙂 

• Haha 1

This Bilbao supporters branch is tragic mind 

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2022/7/18/23224779/in-conversation-with-the-bilbao-black-cats

A massive 3 members. One of whom is Welsh :lol: SAFCs link to Bilbao apparently stems from one game they played against each other in the 1800s ffs. 

D7C7DCB1-C274-4D03-ACC5-6C9D7412617E.thumb.png.1f842642d4c5b376ab446ffd22cb4d88.png

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Get on to the safety officer we installed at Sunderland, tell him FTM isn't going to be allowed on any of their flags. Obviously doesn't matter to us but it'll absolutely fry their minds."

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.47c2b0db2237ee851d0200670d80ddb0.jpg

The thread is still going, the MLF's are fucking fewmin about the Mag infiltration of their club. They genuinely believe this. Apparently they are all going to turn up in FTM shirts next week to overwhelm the poisonous  geordie bastards running their club. Absolutely tapped man. Can you imagine living like that? :lol:

SmartSelect_20230408_091447_Chrome.thumb.jpg.642f472a24a10c20304dee3e7dca534a.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

The thread is still going, the MLF's are fucking fewmin about the Mag infiltration of their club. They genuinely believe this. Apparently they are all going to turn up in FTM shirts next week to overwhelm the poisonous  geordie bastards running their club. Absolutely tapped man. Can you imagine living like that? :lol:

SmartSelect_20230408_091447_Chrome.thumb.jpg.642f472a24a10c20304dee3e7dca534a.jpg

Mag traits. :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Mag traits. :lol:

2D3BD08800000578-3266200-He_was_seen_fly

"Whees this, like?"

I161006_140916_189348oTextTRMRMMGLPICT00

"It's the new safety officer! I wonder what he was leaving the stadium after putting something in the 'things to do' tray on the Trotters desk?"

7hgpwg.jpg.8275c9d4c8f802ab51a92849bcafb5d3.jpg

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This Bilbao supporters branch is tragic mind 

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2022/7/18/23224779/in-conversation-with-the-bilbao-black-cats

A massive 3 members. One of whom is Welsh :lol: SAFCs link to Bilbao apparently stems from one game they played against each other in the 1800s ffs. 

D7C7DCB1-C274-4D03-ACC5-6C9D7412617E.thumb.png.1f842642d4c5b376ab446ffd22cb4d88.png

3 people (plus their press ganged kids) and 3 fictional Basque lads :lol: it’s reminiscent of a gang you’d form at school when you were about 6 years old

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

"Cleansing from the poison in our club"........fucking hell they make it sound like WW2 and Nazi Germany

So they now have two Mags employed..... a week or so ago they were complaining about a heavy handed security guard at the ticket office who was flexing his authority with some disgruntled supporters (throwing a few gobshites out) who were kicking off 

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rosco said:

"Cleansing from our club"........fucking hell they make it sound like WW2 and Nazi Germany

Better not say stuff like that. The BBC may cancel you. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

2D3BD08800000578-3266200-He_was_seen_fly

"Whees this, like?"

I161006_140916_189348oTextTRMRMMGLPICT00

"It's the new safety officer! I wonder what he was leaving the stadium after putting something in the 'things to do' tray on the Trotters desk?"

7hgpwg.jpg.8275c9d4c8f802ab51a92849bcafb5d3.jpg

AND ALL BECAUSE THE MLF's LOVE MAG TRAITS.

FMP.

• Haha 3

The Man Utd v Everton match thread will tie them in knots............half the SR postcode area support / or have Man Utd as second team so will want them to win and go above us, but they're playing the Scouse Makems........."fuck who to support"

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 2

They actually thought they'd get chosen for matches in the UK/Ireland Euro bid🤣....Bears Beats is a complete wanker if you read some of his comments a real big fucking green eyed chip on his shoulder

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

• Haha 1

No shit. :lol:

During a time of austerity and coat of living crisis, these goons honestly believed they were going to get 20 million quid to redevlop the stadium for a couple of matches like Andorra vs. Poland. Crackers.

Screenshot_20230408_122909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.79a2942eb3f2a9803c5d7d9be404d651.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3