mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Screenshot_20230407_152917_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d5a7bdb55fa3b1dabaecbd757fd9715.jpg

:lol: 

Screenshot_20230407_152948_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b68a3e5989acb1ae10cac974ce09818b.jpg

I don't recall ever seeing this, nit even at derby matches. I may be wrong, bit it isn't a common site. Anyway, apparently the safety officer at the SoL are all "mags", which is nice. 

• Haha 6

"Get on to the safety officer we installed at Sunderland, tell him FTM isn't going to be allowed on any of their flags. Obviously doesn't matter to us but it'll absolutely fry their minds."

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.47c2b0db2237ee851d0200670d80ddb0.jpg

• Haha 8

I always thought it was weird that they had banners saying fuck the mackems all over the place. Saying that if I grew up in a place that resembled Mordor I’d be self loathing as well. 

• Haha 3

I don't watch them much tbh as I think I'm a bit of a  lucky omen for them lately and it's generally a shit watch, not just them but their opposition, and also despite them thinking they're the reincarnation of Brazil '82 so why would anyone want to? Now put yourselves in their shoes, we're having a great season and they hate us, yet how many of them watch our games and put themselves through the mill when we win? Honestly, I'd stay well fucking clear of our games if I was them unless........unless........ It's their ultimate dirty secret that deep down they like us really. Sneaking upstairs when their lass is out, sitting in front of her mirror, minus Y-Dogs, giving it six nowt staring at themselves whilst wearing the filthy, stinking black and white shirt they keep at the back of their wardrobe that they secretly fantasise about until the line 'fifty thousand screaming Geordies' comes into their heads in the voice of Alan Parry and then after the pent up explosion there's a sticky mess for them to clean up in deep, deep shame once their breathing slows down and they realise they've done it again when they swore to themselves they were never, ever going to do it again and once more the self hatred gets turned on to the fucking mags for making them do it. F T fucking M. When's their next match on again? I bet sky lick their fucking arses especially MLF Dave Jones, I reckon he loves them secretly too. 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't watch them much tbh as I think I'm a bit of a  lucky omen for them lately and it's generally a shit watch, not just them but their opposition, and also despite them thinking they're the reincarnation of Brazil '82 so why would anyone want to? Now put yourselves in their shoes, we're having a great season and they hate us, yet how many of them watch our games and put themselves through the mill when we win? Honestly, I'd stay well fucking clear of our games if I was them unless........unless........ It's their ultimate dirty secret that deep down they like us really. Sneaking upstairs when their lass is out, sitting in front of her mirror, minus Y-Dogs, giving it six nowt staring at themselves whilst wearing the filthy, stinking black and white shirt they keep at the back of their wardrobe that they secretly fantasise about until the line 'fifty thousand screaming Geordies' comes into their heads in the voice of Alan Parry and then after the pent up explosion there's a sticky mess for them to clean up in deep, deep shame once their breathing slows down and they realise they've done it again when they swore to themselves they were never, ever going to do it again and once more the self hatred gets turned on to the fucking mags for making them do it. F T fucking M. When's their next match on again? I bet sky lick their fucking arses especially MLF Dave Jones, I reckon he loves them secretly too. 

Writing Poetry GIF by Harlem

• Haha 4

😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂

😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 

😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 

😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 😂😂😂 

• Haha 2