Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Played a lot further forward than I was expecting like. But he certainly did it very well in the first half.

Don't know if he ran himself out or if it was just that Villa were just dominating, but he barely touched the ball in the second half.

What a player. WHAT a player, he really is "box to box" as well. He was shattered in the second half, but his subtlety of pass, willingness to work, his vision, they were all there to see. I think he's going to be an absolute star. At the start of the game, I thought ffs he looks like Amdy Faye, on this evidence he's more like Frank Rijkaard.

What a player. WHAT a player, he really is "box to box" as well. He was shattered in the second half, but his subtlety of pass, willingness to work, his vision, they were all there to see. I think he's going to be an absolute star. At the start of the game, I thought ffs he looks like Amdy Faye, on this evidence he's more like Frank Rijkaard.

I cant wait to see him link up with Ben Arfa.

Sometimes when watching Man City play over the last couple of years I've often thought how brilliant it would be to have someone like Yaya Toure playing for us. Sissoko seems to have the attributes to be every bit as good as him with a little bit of added flair in attack.

Wont read too much into the second half performance as everyone barring Krul seemed to have disappeared for that.

This was the player Wenger should have gone out and got.