Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

He says he give it his all, that's basically the absolute maximum of his capabilities and he contributed next to nowt for all his huff and puff.

I've seen nowt during his time at NUFC to say he's worth more than £10m, not that I'd accept that for him due to the market being canny mental and people actually thinking he's talented.

Fuck me. The Tourney was fucking shite in reality so that says it all. He was just above average FFS. A few glimpses of something but still loads of misplaced Hollywood wannabe crosses

Definitely not going to get £35m with Wijnaldum going for £25m. Would do well to get the same fee.

Euros price bump.

Juve and Everton interested apparently, Juve want him as a replacement for Pogba (HA!) and have a lot of cash available.

If Rafa has managed to exert such an influence on Ashley that he can guarrantee the fees will be reinvested in the team then Sissoko and Wijnaldum for 20 mil each would be excellent. Neither want to be here, neither have got a heart and, although they might (especially Wijnaldum) go onto prove themselves as good players in better teams I'd be happy to see the back of them. Plus I'd have faith in Rafa to bring in players who'll do a better job for us with that money. Sissoko caught the eye in the Euros final due to his positive running against a team who wer basically happy to sit back and let him have the ball, but really I can't remember him creating any gilt-edged chances, which is what an attacking midfielder is supposed to do. He also did nowt in the other France matches I saw, very similar to what he's done for us for most of his time here. Happy to see him go - we've had plenty better players than him over the years who didn't seem to think the club was beneath them.

Last time we were relegated we recouped £21.5m from Martins, Duff, Beye & Bassong. If we got £25m and £35m for Wijnaldum and Sissoko that would take us up to £75.5m of sales this time around.

More than our entire Premier League wage bill.

Sold more season tickets than in the Premier League too.

Not sure why anyone feared we might struggle financially in this division.

Err.. Think I've missed something too, I can't see a lot wrong with that piece, as far as fan exploitative, speculative,near click bait, faux tabloid football reporting goes :unsure:

They mention one set of figures and that's the 25mill Gini went for?...

Err.. Think I've missed something too, I can't see a lot wrong with that piece, as far as fan exploitative, speculative,near click bait, faux tabloid football reporting goes :unsure:

They mention one set of figures and that's the 25mill Gini went for?...

" £35m-rated midfielder." "Newcastle United are close to banking £58m from the sale of the France international plus Georginio Wijnaldum, who is set for a medical at Liverpool after a fee rising to £25m was accepted for the Holland midfielder."

£35m + £25m != £58m