• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news that he's out for the season because with him in goal we were definitely fucked.Now whoever takes over in goal only needs to show some courage when freekicks come into the box and `up the Premier League we go'.HOLD THE FUCKIN LINE ON THE EDGE OF THE FUCKIN BOX AND COME OUT AND CATCH OR PUNCH THE FUCKIN BALL

Hooray one of our key players is injured! Let's celebrate! You fuckin bell whiff - remember Jak Alnwick???!

• 7 months later...

It's gonna be between them and Sunderland battling to avoid 18th place next season.

Nah, it'll be Boro, Bournemouth, Burnley, Hull, West Brom I reckon. Palace won't tolerate another post-Christmas slump.

Basically agree. If we can get around £10m for him, it's essentially more money in the budget for an area we're not overstocked in.

This, I think he's our best keeper but Eliott has shown he can be a PL keeper so will be comfortable in the Championship.

Basically agree. If we can get around £10m for him, it's essentially more money in the budget for an area we're not overstocked in.

i would personally snap someones hands off for £10m for Krul

I think Krul is still miles above Elliot. Elliot did well but Krul is an easy first choice for me, no question. I'm not convinced that Darlow is good enough for the PL (a year in the Championship might improve him but I think that's his level).

I'm going to sound like a knob here, but I played keeper to a quite decent level. Krul is easily our best keeper, watching football generally and watching keepers is very different. He needs to stay or be replaced.

I'm going to sound like a knob here, but I played keeper to a quite decent level. Krul is easily our best keeper, watching football generally and watching keepers is very different. He needs to stay or be replaced.

Nah it's fair enough, I rate Krul and think he's our best keeper for sure. You not think Eliot could do a job for us in the Championship if Krul did leave? At least until we got back into the Prem and could attract that level of keeper. I'm not a big fan of Darlow mind but think he's fine as a back up for the Championship.

Krul is comfortably our best 'keeper. Elliot and Darlow have benefited from low expectations, where Krul's been in the spotlight for years.