Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Have you seen BadAidsCancerPiranhanado 2.

Great Christmas movie.

One of the rare examples where a sequel was better than the original

I don't think relegation would make any difference to be honest. I'm assuming he's doing well financially out of any retail deal you have and possibly in some other ways so that won't change with relegation. Let's face it, if he was interested in us (Rangers) who are playing in a league with literally no money these days then I don't think a drop to the Championship would phase him.

At the very least it's a whole lot less exposure for his Sports Direct advertising. That is something he would care about.

:lol: @ that comic strip

I'm long past the point of caring about what happens on the pitch. I find what's happening at the club interesting but in a rubber-necking-at-the-car-crash kind of way. I don't know what will happen in the summer but it will certainly be on the cheap and much less than we actually need.

Its such a shame. We should really have "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" written above the turnstiles.

There must be someone out there that can buy the cunt out one day. It's our only hope.

Might have to hope for some political resolution to democratise football clubs as institutions of cultural importance to their communities and take it from there. There could be votes in it for politicians and I don't think our owner has endeared himself to parts of government already.

If anyone wants a piece of history, they're hoying it into skips next to the east stand. (Sir Bobby's 01-02 team there)

This fucking club man.

If anyone wants a piece of history, they're hoying it into skips next to the east stand. (Sir Bobby's 01-02 team there)

This fucking club man.

Think that's perfectly apt for the fuckers running the club, no respect for our club's history and actively throwing it away.

(I'm sure a couple of autographs on that and some charity would've been grateful to raffle it).

It's to try and stop Carver telling the backstory to every photo.

"Well on this one right, what happened was Sir Bobby said to me, he said 'John...' "

"Put these fucking things in a skip. I don't want to hear another word about them."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-dump-photos-bobby-9040997

Now destroying the clubs history photo's of Sir Bobby, Gary Speed, & Alan Shearer thrown in a skip these fuckers man. I just hope someone's been able to rescue these for charity. What's next for this lot put Jackie & Sir Bobbys statues out for the scrap man absolute set of arseholes.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt